PDA

View Full Version : Favoured Vendors?

crazyged
09-06-2014, 12:47 PM
This has most probably been discussed before, but I'm too lazy to sift through back posts.

Do people believe certain vendors have better chances for good drops than others?

The jackpot Wildcat, for instance - which vendor would you take your chances at?

Or is it just whichever one's nearest?

Just curious...

Etaew
09-06-2014, 12:54 PM
It has been discussed in terms of whether or not the RNG which rolls the dice uses location or something similar as an input. In theory, and probably in practice. It doesn't matter where you buy your stuff.

crazyged
09-06-2014, 01:24 PM
It has been discussed in terms of whether or not the RNG which rolls the dice uses location or something similar as an input. In theory, and probably in practice. It doesn't matter where you buy your stuff.

Yeah, that's what I would believe.

But, people are superstitious! :D

adrokier
09-06-2014, 02:04 PM
On PS3 EU its worth to buy boxes short before Server Restart ^^if u have the time

Its not RNG, u can check when its the best time to buy boxes, that can change from toon to toon ...

Some ppl wrote down time and date when they got an oj from box ^^

Seizan
09-06-2014, 02:43 PM
In order to even have a chance at landing the Jackpot Wildcat, one must sacrifice an infant prior to purchasing the T4 lockbox.

Noble_One
09-06-2014, 02:48 PM
wait i thought i was baby goats?! DAMMIT!!

in all seriousness it doesnt matter. i shop anywhere but for giggles i usually hit all the hidden vendors just to see if they have anything nice from time to time.

JadedSinn
09-06-2014, 02:57 PM
each player has there chosen vender that thy shop at for there lock boxes. each person choses there own location or there own little " ritual " to acheve the best results.

i my self like to go to coit. i find that its the furthest place to buy then and i seem to hit Ojs there most the time. i also go to ID and shop there for lockboxes. i look at the RGN like a slot machian the more people that put into it. the more likely you will get a jackpot. the same goes the other way. the less people put into it the more likely people are going to hit the jackpot early.

it also dosent hurt to go to trion over in SV dance on there sign for a min and then go unlock a box or 3 >.> i do this also befor i open boxes to steal trions luck it seems to work