PDA

View Full Version : Arkforge missing and not recieved...

strider367
09-06-2014, 05:00 PM
I've been noticing this for awhile. I update the ratings on a item they take the arkforge. The item appears to update by 100. Then I go to use it and its back to 100 less and they keep my arkforge. My average incursion rewards are 11 keys 6-7 arkforge. I get the keys but I only get 4 arkforge. I used to get 10 arkforge from my daily supplies. But with this latest patch update I don't get any at all now.

Since they don't drop ANY worthwhile weapons at all and that includes weapon rewards at the end of an incursions etc. I have been forced to keep updating the same 3 weapons and a shield. Yes I do get oranges that works really good for a very short time (20-30 lvls) depending what they are and then they become useless. Especially those pistols if you mod them they crap out even faster.

I have the dlc which gave me a thousand. But since these arkforge are disappearing and not being received which benefits them. Its clear to me end of game for me is coming sooner then they think. I'm at 2065 at this rate I'll be out of arkforge by 3000. Since those arkforge keys are the most expensive items per use in the store. I will not buy them even with their 50% reduction for using them.

I have no doubt this problem has been created deliberately. With destiny release in just a couple of days. Their going to see a major population reduction here. Is it wise to squeeze people in this way?

Atticus Batman
09-06-2014, 05:02 PM
I've been noticing this for awhile. I update the ratings on a item they take the arkforge. The item appears to update by 100. Then I go to use it and its back to 100 less and they keep my arkforge. My average incursion rewards are 11 keys 6-7 arkforge. I get the keys but I only get 4 arkforge. I used to get 10 arkforge from my daily supplies. But with this latest patch update I don't get any at all now.

Since they don't drop ANY worthwhile weapons at all and that includes weapon rewards at the end of an incursions etc. I have been forced to keep updating the same 3 weapons and a shield. Yes I do get oranges that works really good for a very short time (20-30 lvls) depending what they are and then they become useless. Especially those pistols if you mod them they crap out even faster.

I have the dlc which gave me a thousand. But since these arkforge are disappearing and not being received which benefits them. Its clear to me end of game for me is coming sooner then they think. I'm at 2065 at this rate I'll be out of arkforge by 3000. Since those arkforge keys are the most expensive items per use in the store. I will not buy them even with their 50% reduction for using them.

I have no doubt this problem has been created deliberately. With destiny release in just a couple of days. Their going to see a major population reduction here. Is it wise to squeeze people in this way?

You only get guaranteed arkforge from daily/weekly boxes if you have an active patron pass. Without a patron pass you have a 1 in 4 chance of getting 1.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?173655-Daily-weekly-Rewards-is-there-a-bug-or-is-it-random&p=1613990&viewfull=1#post1613990

strider367
09-06-2014, 05:39 PM
Guess what I do have an active patron pass and it stopped giving me arkforge...

Atticus Batman
09-06-2014, 07:28 PM
Most likely your pass is over. If it is indeed active, then contact support and HOPE for help.

nathanpbutler
09-06-2014, 10:00 PM
Guess what I do have an active patron pass and it stopped giving me arkforge...

I really hope you weren't just intentionally being a **** to someone trying to help you.

"Guess what! I do have an active Patron Pass, and it stopped giving me Arkforge." (Punctuation corrected for the sake of sanity.)

How in the hell was Atticus Batman supposed to know that, given that you didn't mention it in your post?

strider367
09-07-2014, 05:20 PM
It never ceases to amaze what people say on game forums. Let me give you the main reason for game forums. When you have a problem, bug or whatever in a game. You make a thread or add to one. To help the devs to identify a problem so they can correct it. Game forums are not here for people like you to troll other users. You want to be an English teacher then get a job as one. Otherwise if you don't have anything positive to add go somewhere else.

Atticus Batman being well informed does not work for this dev. Besides he only address one of three issues I'm trying to point out here. As I already stated my patron pass has not expired. But for two days it stopped giving me what I paid for. But today I did receive 11 arkforge from the daily supplies. Was it because someone in trion corrected the issue or did it work itself out? Think before you post...

I really hope you weren't just intentionally being a **** to someone trying to help you.

"Guess what! I do have an active Patron Pass, and it stopped giving me Arkforge." (Punctuation corrected for the sake of sanity.)

How in the hell was Atticus Batman supposed to know that, given that you didn't mention it in your post?

nathanpbutler
09-07-2014, 07:33 PM
It never ceases to amaze what people say on game forums. Let me give you the main reason for game forums. When you have a problem, bug or whatever in a game. You make a thread or add to one. To help the devs to identify a problem so they can correct it. Game forums are not here for people like you to troll other users. You want to be an English teacher then get a job as one. Otherwise if you don't have anything positive to add go somewhere else.

Atticus Batman being well informed does not work for this dev. Besides he only address one of three issues I'm trying to point out here. As I already stated my patron pass has not expired. But for two days it stopped giving me what I paid for. But today I did receive 11 arkforge from the daily supplies. Was it because someone in trion corrected the issue or did it work itself out? Think before you post...

Speaking of not addressing what was actually said...

You were a **** to someone trying to help you. End of story. That's bad form, whether on a gaming form or anywhere else. "Think before you post," yes?

strider367
09-08-2014, 04:35 PM
The only **** around here is you TROLL...
Speaking of not addressing what was actually said...

You were a **** to someone trying to help you. End of story. That's bad form, whether on a gaming form or anywhere else. "Think before you post," yes?