PDA

View Full Version : SERVERS FROM HELL today Sunday Morning.....CRIT EVER OTHER SECOND.....

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST
09-07-2014, 09:41 AM
Please DEV'S help, the XBOX 360 NOW FOR THE PAST HOUR OR TWO HAS BEEN RANDOMLY CRITTING EVERYONE OFF....Just see long list of clan and friend's every few minutes saying (offline) .....and now in ZONE CHAT SOME PPL GETTING PISSED....Trying to get a lil gaming in b4 FOOTBALL GAMES START!!!

crazyged
09-07-2014, 10:21 AM
It's not just X-Box.

I'm on PC-EU and lagged out twice today trying to do the kinship swarm.

First time in a week.

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST
09-07-2014, 11:31 AM
Yea it seems the more they try and ADDRESS THE LATENCY ISSUES THE WORSE THEY GET???? They start off after fresh PATCH Brilliantly and then a day or two or sometimes a few hours into the NEXT PATCH OF DOOM....KABOOOM , LAGGGGG CRIT CITY !!!

Snib
09-07-2014, 11:49 AM
First time in a week.

Lucky you, I get desynced out of nearly every event on PC EU these days. It's pretty much unplayable.

AllGamer
09-07-2014, 11:56 AM
It's not just X-Box.

I'm on PC-EU and lagged out twice today trying to do the kinship swarm.

First time in a week.

Same here, but I'm on PC-NA

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST
09-07-2014, 11:59 AM
Lucky you, I get desynced out of nearly every event on PC EU these days. It's pretty much unplayable. but we keep trying and trying...because we put so much time and effort into this game already...if they LOVED it as much as we do, Or as much as they LOVE RIFT... THINGS WOULD BE ALOT BETTER!!

Snib
09-07-2014, 12:08 PM
but we keep trying and trying...because we put so much time and effort into this game already...if they LOVED it as much as we do, Or as much as they LOVE RIFT... THINGS WOULD BE ALOT BETTER!!

Something like that, but I'm not all that much about abusive relationships such as this one. I'm going to be on my way out soonish if the situation does not improve considerably.

Market
09-07-2014, 12:33 PM
It's not about how much they care for the game, it has to do with several different factors that create problems in finding the lag issues. I just ran through the Bath House Incursion on the PC NA and didn't see so much as a stutter. I've seen multiple people complain of lag at event in which I was participating and suffered no such issues.

I know it's been going on for a long time and that, for some, it hasn't improved much. However, this isn't the case for others. For me, the game has only gotten more stable as the months and patches roll by. There have been brief moments of lag for me in the past several months, but they are few and far between. I can count the number of times I've been DC'd this year on one hand.

My sympathies go out to those who aren't as fortunate as I am, but it's just not that easy to track down these problems when there are so many possible causes for stability issues... and some of those causes could be completely out of Trion's hands.

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST
09-07-2014, 01:48 PM
It's not about how much they care for the game, it has to do with several different factors that create problems in finding the lag issues. I just ran through the Bath House Incursion on the PC NA and didn't see so much as a stutter. I've seen multiple people complain of lag at event in which I was participating and suffered no such issues.

I know it's been going on for a long time and that, for some, it hasn't improved much. However, this isn't the case for others. For me, the game has only gotten more stable as the months and patches roll by. There have been brief moments of lag for me in the past several months, but they are few and far between. I can count the number of times I've been DC'd this year on one hand.

My sympathies go out to those who aren't as fortunate as I am, but it's just not that easy to track down these problems when there are so many possible causes for stability issues... and some of those causes could be completely out of Trion's hands. exactly....I am like yourself and rarely ever have issues...I run Verizon FIOS ...BUT TODAY....EARLIER THIS MORNING..it was unbearable...... last two patches it got better for awhile, but then there has been a new wave of players coming on and I have been trying too keep up with them and help everyone of them... I have 3 toons over 5000 and one I deleted a few days ago that was 3900 to start over again too help find lower weapons for some new ppl...I invested alot of time, money and not to mention friendships gained and lost,ect.. I have a WHOLE LOTTA LOVE FOR THIS GAME and I played the DESTINY Beta and I will still be here till all the one's saying its dead come back again...so I hope TRION can get this right and EVENTUALLY and bring FTP to XBOX ...SOON!!! I need that arkforge!!! and got friends dying to try it!!

Lucent
09-07-2014, 02:46 PM
I went into live chat yesterday out of frustration because I put on some score boosts.... and in the hours they were on, I only got to the end of 2 events and got timed out or lagged out of EVERYTHING else. Saturday was unbearable for me.

KILLSHOT707
09-07-2014, 03:00 PM
It was so bad, I was doing a main mission and the enemies didn't spawn.. This was after critting out 5 times in 2 hours. The reason why I was doing side and main missions. I just turned off the box and did something else. GOOD JOB GUYS!!!

Sliverbaer
09-07-2014, 03:14 PM
Have you all pm your tracert logs to Phantasie?

I ran my pingplotter in the evening for 6 hours or so. Lots of packets lost on thr hops where TWC and Comcast connect. Surprised I didn't have lag that evening.

Snib
09-07-2014, 03:17 PM
Have you all pm your tracert logs to Phantasie?

He was asking for EU players to send him a trace to the NA server. Seeing that I knew that things were firmly under control and that no further input was needed...

Bentu
09-07-2014, 03:23 PM
I went into live chat yesterday out of frustration because I put on some score boosts.... and in the hours they were on, I only got to the end of 2 events and got timed out or lagged out of EVERYTHING else. Saturday was unbearable for me.

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t0TQWLHcQg&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

For some reason I can't get the writing to go red.

Kuurong
09-07-2014, 05:17 PM
For some reason I can't get the writing to go red.

I see your problem, try:

[ I][ B][ url=https://www.youtube.com][ COLOR="red"]Example[/COLOR][/url][/B][/I]

Example (https://www.youtube.com)

If you where to have the link under lined, the underline would be a different color.

[ COLOR="red"][ I][ B][ U][ url=https://www.youtube.com]Example[/url][/U][/B][/I][/COLOR]

Example (https://www.youtube.com)

Sevrin
09-07-2014, 05:26 PM
I play PC NA from the west coast. This morning was the worst ever. DC'd near the end of three AFs and the fourth one bugged and never finished. Then DC'd about a minute later. Crazy.

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST
09-07-2014, 06:16 PM
OK back on tonite and at a SUPPPPER LAGGY ARKFALL and now gonna try and finish a Monolith and then Motherlode and probably hit the hay...

Love Monkey
09-07-2014, 06:24 PM
Working as intended.

JadedSinn
09-07-2014, 10:14 PM
loged on PC NA and had to hard crash the game to shut it down lag was so bad... man .... it suched tonight. avent been back on sense

WestonDebraddos
09-07-2014, 10:34 PM
Im somewhat new to the game... for the past week its been awesome but starting last night and continuing into today it has become fully unplayable. Even now I cant log in, the web site is spotty, and nothing on server status. Not even a tweet saying "We are aware of the issues" ..... Starting to see this a lot across the gaming community where "Free to play" games are involved. Seems to bring out the DDoSers ... get pissed DDoS it .. .they aren't paying for it.

Storm58
09-08-2014, 04:44 AM
Something like that, but I'm not all that much about abusive relationships such as this one. I'm going to be on my way out soonish if the situation does not improve considerably.

Been like this since April of 2013. It's the way Defiance is. It's part of the challenge and gameplay.

N3gativeCr33p
09-08-2014, 06:02 AM
Saturday was unbearable for me.

It could have been worse... we were without power for much of the weekend, thanks to a bad storm system that tore up the area that we live in Friday afternoon.

Been like this since April of 2013. It's the way Defiance is. It's part of the challenge and gameplay.

Ain't that the truth? lol

JadedSinn
09-08-2014, 06:08 AM
curius is it still bad thismorning or has it somehow magicly cleared up .

i notice that lag only seems to hit the hardest between friday night and monday morning. reasoning behind this is . the weekend warriors. players that cant play during the week and come on during the weekend only. ie students of all ages that have class and enjoy there weekeneds by staying home and playing games. or parents of said kids that play during thr weekend with them.

something tells me the heavyer lag should be cleared up this morning :) and we should be ok to play but then agine i could be wrong.

rukia72
09-08-2014, 06:28 AM
I'm on ps3 NA and had this issue all day yesterday I finally gave up on defiance for the day around around 8 PMish being that I have work today

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST
09-08-2014, 07:35 AM

i notice that lag only seems to hit the hardest between friday night and monday morning. reasoning behind this is . the weekend warriors. players that cant play during the week and come on during the weekend only. ie students of all ages that have class and enjoy there weekeneds by staying home and playing games. or parents of said kids that play during thr weekend with them.

something tells me the heavyer lag should be cleared up this morning :) and we should be ok to play but then agine i could be wrong.
With Destiny coming out tonite at Midnite....the Servers should be running much much smoother and we will probably get another PATCH SOON too clear up the intermittent lag we have been exeperiencing every weekend!!!

Market
09-08-2014, 08:31 AM

The only way to know is to log in and check. Since it doesn't happen to everyone all the time, I could tell you it's running perfectly and that may not be the case for you.

I had a brief period of lag yesterday during the Mount Tam Incursion, but it cleared up shortly after and ran perfectly for the rest of the evening. It's hit or miss, really. No way of telling for each individual what you're going to experience other than logging in for yourself to check it out.