PDA

View Full Version : 3rd loadout???

merchantkompany
09-07-2014, 03:39 PM
I've had only 2 loadouts for a while now, all the rest are locked, and i'm ego rating 335. Anyone know when or if i'll unlock the 3rd?

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST
09-07-2014, 03:42 PM
if you got this game for free... you only get two loadouts.... go to GAMESTOP get you a 4 dollar retail copy and you too will have 5 loadouts and 4 characters!! or buy the digital upgrade!!!

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST
09-07-2014, 03:52 PM
some other difference between FTP and buying a retail copy----- Differences between retail owners and F2P users:

Character slots - 4 retail, 2 F2P

Loadouts - 5 retail, 2 F2P

Ark Keycode max - 75 retail, 50 F2P (these are used to buy things such as loot boxes that give you random loot)

Inventory slots - 70+ retail, 35 F2P

In addiction the day that F2P launches all retail players with their account linked to their email will receive 1000 Arkforge currency and a 30 day Paradise Patron pass (more details on this soon, probably relates to season 2 content). Season 2 premieres on TV June 19th so you can probably expect the second season pass of the game to begin June or August.

The game is pretty fun so I hope everybody at least gives it a try since it will be free. It's a million times better than Warface IMO.

Elroyhuman
09-07-2014, 04:19 PM
Yeah... still waiting on that 1k arkforge.....

CXZAR
09-07-2014, 10:37 PM
I'm on the ps3, I live in Venezuela so I was looking to get a retail digital copy for the ps3 but apparently is not possible anymore, if by any chance I buy a used or new retail copy from Amazon (the only place I can get it since I have about 10$ on gift card) and get the dics, will I still be able to get all the retail advantadges???