PDA

View Full Version : Bug? Purchased a T4 lockbox with 64 keys, but got nothing

AllGamer
09-08-2014, 01:59 PM
So, have anyone one seen this bug before?

I purchased a T4 lock box in the Last Chance town vendor, it took my 64 keys, but it did not give me a lock box :confused:

DrTogobban
09-08-2014, 02:00 PM
So, have anyone one seen this bug before?

I purchased a T4 lock box in the Last Chance town vendor, it took my 64 keys, but it did not give me a lock box :confused:

have to ask as I see you have a new join date - was your inventory full? if so, the items gained from the box go to your store->claim instead as overflow

Sliverbaer
09-08-2014, 02:03 PM
So, yeah it's been doing that since launch, where sometimes the items from the box don't appear on the screen with the annoying <sound>PopUpWindowWithNameofItem in the middle.

If you check your system chat tab, it should show you exactly what you got. I typically switch to this to see what I got before the silly windows finish popping up.

EDIT: Usually if you logout and log back in, it goes back to normal.

LegendaryU2K
09-08-2014, 02:09 PM
just bought a t4 box, got 4 junk guns. good job lol

AllGamer
09-08-2014, 02:49 PM
have to ask as I see you have a new join date - was your inventory full? if so, the items gained from the box go to your store->claim instead as overflow

no, i have over 200+ slots, of which only like 60 was in use, i always do the mass breakdown after each mission run

even when the inventory slots are full, it goes into your Claim section, then you have 6 days to claim it before it gets deleted

Deunan
09-08-2014, 03:31 PM
I've read about this before but never personally experienced it. You can file a support ticket and, if you have an active Patron Pass or have made any purchases with Trion in the past 30 days you can also log onto live chat support (highly recommended if availably for you) to report the problem.

hardy83
09-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Sometimes the UI will not show the pop ups on what you got. You should still get them, and if you check the reward text in your chat if you have it on, or your actual inventory, you should get the items.

If you didn't, I would contact CS.

Zoomer12
09-08-2014, 03:56 PM
Yep happens to me all the time, but I still get the items it's just that the popup doesnt appear like others have said.

I wanted to say that I thought that it was funny because most people expect to get something decent but you can't see what you got because it's junk like most of the stuff in your inventory that you already received from doing hours of work.

Rashere, drop rates need to be looked at OR at least make legendary items legendary and not slightly better items than purples (at least from what I have seen so far)

Put in some unique named items !! make orange items drop more frequently and have purple mods and orange mods drop too.

Make it worth while to play please!

AllGamer
09-08-2014, 04:35 PM
Sometimes the UI will not show the pop ups on what you got. You should still get them, and if you check the reward text in your chat if you have it on, or your actual inventory, you should get the items.

If you didn't, I would contact CS.

Yup, seems like that's exactly what happened.

I contacted CS and they confirmed it, so did get stuff, but there was no message on screen, so i didn't even know what i got, since i got pile of items in my inventory, but CS was nice enough to give me a list of stuff that came out of the T4 box.

Note to Self: do not buy T boxes when the server is lagging ;)

DrTogobban
09-08-2014, 07:33 PM
no, i have over 200+ slots, of which only like 60 was in use, i always do the mass breakdown after each mission run

even when the inventory slots are full, it goes into your Claim section, then you have 6 days to claim it before it gets deleted

right. I thought you may have been new and was attempting to explain that to you if you were unaware. it's a common issue with new players not realizing where they go.

Bonehead
09-08-2014, 11:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ