PDA

View Full Version : Dodge Charger Pre-Oder car

LifeOnFire
09-09-2014, 09:40 AM
Hi,
looking for some help regarding the dodge charger. When i preordered the game last year i got a code
for the red dodge charger. Sadly, the account that i redeemed it to has been compromised since, and i just picked the game up again today to finish it off. Is the vehicle attached to my gamertag or my trion account, and is there any way i can get it back on my NEW gamertag? Any and all help is welcomed.
Thanks

Redbu11
09-09-2014, 09:53 AM
But durango is a lot better, you wont need the charger anyway

Fuzzy
09-09-2014, 12:10 PM
You could always open up a ticket for it and ask if they could give you your pre-order goodies on your new gamertag.
I've heard of a friend where this was made possible, if I am not mistaken.
Just give them your old GT, your new GT, explain what happened to your old account and they might give you your pre-order stuff on the new account.

Atticus Batman
09-09-2014, 03:31 PM
Pm PhantasieTrion (http://forums.defiance.com/member.php?4223159-PhantasieTrion), That's his schtick!

PhantasieTrion
09-09-2014, 03:39 PM
I heard this was my schtick, so Ill jump in.

Yes, those account bonuses are tied to the XBox Live Gamertag you were logged into when you redeemed them. I don't think there is much that can be done about this if this is the case and you no longer have access to that gamer tag.

Do you still have access to the Live account associated with that GamerTag?

LifeOnFire
09-09-2014, 04:33 PM
I do still have access yes, but the account was banned due to unauthorized access problems. Someone was messing around on it and i got in some trouble, which resulted in a ban. Installing the game as we speak on my new tag. I really hope theres some way of getting the preorder stuff again, as i really enjoyed having it the first time. But if theres no way i can get it back, ill have to deal with it i suppose. What are my options Phantasie?

PhantasieTrion
09-09-2014, 05:16 PM
Hi

I talked to CS a bit about this just now and PM'ed you some more information!

LifeOnFire
09-10-2014, 08:19 AM
Update:

After starting a new character, all of my preorder bonuses and EGO bonuses were in the claim section of the store. I think its because this console was linked with my defiance account, and the content was still on the hard drive. Im thankful for this haha.