PDA

View Full Version : What makes the plague blade so "unique?"

Psycroww
09-10-2014, 12:12 PM
I recently saw a thread relating to the new big update defiance is planning, the one that will expand the content and all, and saw someone say in the comments that blades will now have flames and nano effects to them when the update hits. So the plague blade right now has a bio effect to it, I guess that's the pax pox reference but I'm not quite sure? But anyways I guess my question is when the new update comes out giving swords effects, what will make the plague blade so different from the others? Will bio be the only one not given to swords? Will the black color be the only difference or are they planning to add that as a mod? Because if they are, then I do not understand what the point of giving out plague blades were at pax party. If anyone can comment on this with any knowledge of the subject, I would appreciate it.
Thank you for reading this and if you reply, thank you for the comments. :cool:

N3gativeCr33p
09-10-2014, 12:14 PM
It means that you got to "party" with Trion at PAX, and that's what makes it unique. LOL

Psycroww
09-10-2014, 12:16 PM
It means that you got to party with Trion at PAX, and that's what makes it unique. LOL

You kind of missed my point. I am aware of that but my question was more towards the update and if they will make weapons that will have a bio effect to it and if they will add the invisible/black mod that looks like the plague blade..

Psycroww
09-10-2014, 02:50 PM
bump , still looking for reply

Jasper Townsend
09-10-2014, 03:00 PM
I have not seen mention of blades gaining nano effects other than the party favor plague blade. Can you point to it?

N3gativeCr33p
09-10-2014, 07:21 PM
You kind of missed my point.

Nah, I really didn't... I just forgot to bring my with me to work today. ;)

Atticus Batman
09-10-2014, 07:49 PM
You kind of missed my point. I am aware of that but my question was more towards the update and if they will make weapons that will have a bio effect to it and if they will add the invisible/black mod that looks like the plague blade..

If they add nanos to blades, they most likely will not make one the exact same color as the "Special one", but they may add the mod color. As I recall the last "special" blade (from an event) was an extralife scalpel, It is pink. Then there is the Chimera blade that is purple. However there are purple and pink color mods, So really, the only special parts are that they came from an event/pursuit and you do not need to buy a color mod since they are already colored (unless you really want to alter the color).