PDA

View Full Version : 3 days and counting since ought arkbreaker dlc

wvsoccerfb
09-11-2014, 05:01 AM
Ithe arkbreaker dlc 9/8 still idont have it in game I submitted ticket that day after repeated logins I also bought 800 bits and bought 2 items one marked 360 the other marked 288 I now have 80 bits I submitted a ticket on this subjet aswell and posted a similar post in the bug section here I have contacted sony ad they ashure me that the dlc was bought and added to the right account so why is it I still have no access

Noble_One
09-11-2014, 10:36 AM
since you bought it did you look to see if you had the new mission for arkbreaker? its a short story mission you go through so you can buy the spikes to call down arkfalls. it should be on your map and if memory serves me right it starts near san fransico (the bridge leading to the large middle area).

also i dont know if you are new to the game but if you didnt beat the story yet then DONT GO NEAR THAT BRIDGE!!!

OttawaREDBLACKS
09-11-2014, 10:58 AM
since you bought it did you look to see if you had the new mission for arkbreaker? its a short story mission you go through so you can buy the spikes to call down arkfalls. it should be on your map and if memory serves me right it starts near san fransico (the bridge leading to the large middle area).

also i dont know if you are new to the game but if you didnt beat the story yet then DONT GO NEAR THAT BRIDGE!!!
the monolith died a really long time ago, they removed it for some reason

CM Kiwibird
09-11-2014, 11:05 AM
Ithe arkbreaker dlc 9/8 still idont have it in game I submitted ticket that day after repeated logins I also bought 800 bits and bought 2 items one marked 360 the other marked 288 I now have 80 bits I submitted a ticket on this subjet aswell and posted a similar post in the bug section here I have contacted sony ad they ashure me that the dlc was bought and added to the right account so why is it I still have no access

I looked at your account and I don't see the purchase attached. You're able to contact Live Chat, though, so please do so here: http://triongam.es/1lXwEtA

hardy83
09-11-2014, 11:12 AM
Don't know how DLC purchases work on consoles, but on PC, if you buy the DLC on steam for example, you get a code that you have to apply to your Trion account.

AllGamer
09-11-2014, 12:57 PM

if he follows the main storyline, he can clear the bridge robot fairly easily.

JadedSinn
09-11-2014, 01:07 PM
did u buy it throug steam? if so clic on defiane in ur steam libary then on the right side click key codes copy the dlcs code and input it here https://defiancepc.trionworlds.com/commerce/voucher/redeem-voucher-flow.action?m=code_applied

thats if u got it off steam

any other was contact custamer saport

wvsoccerfb
09-11-2014, 01:37 PM
psn store and I went through there live support and it was added to my account on their end

Balthyzar
09-11-2014, 02:10 PM
The mission starts near bloodbath turnout but you can't do it till you finish the main story.

Terrato137
09-11-2014, 03:01 PM
Don't know how DLC purchases work on consoles, but on PC, if you buy the DLC on steam for example, you get a code that you have to apply to your Trion account.

When you buy the DLC on, say for example, PSN, it activates right there. Sometimes it takes a while before it's activated on your account. There's nothing to download bcuz when you download all of the content and updates from starting up Defiance for the first time, you already have the DLC content installed on your system.

Atticus Batman
09-11-2014, 03:20 PM
When you buy the DLC on, say for example, PSN, it activates right there. Sometimes it takes a while before it's activated on your account. There's nothing to download bcuz when you download all of the content and updates from starting up Defiance for the first time, you already have the DLC content installed on your system.

Exactly. All you are buying is a code which is only about 1kb (atleast on xbox), so it is dled before you have even closed the menus. Then the next time you start the game it should be there. Of course issues have been known to happen, with any dled item. So that is what the OP ran into but it looks like he said CS fixed it for him.

wvsoccerfb
09-11-2014, 04:14 PM
ty for site for live chat they were able to finally fix the issue