PDA

View Full Version : Chat not working!

Pollygod
09-14-2014, 05:30 AM
Haven't been able to chat in-game at all last three days, voice dose not work either. I have Defiance from the site and logged in for 1st time in a while Friday and was forced to download "Gliph" was wondering if that was the problem or is chat just messed up. on PC NA

I found the Problem it seems that Font size was set to 0 for some unknown reason still no idea why voice doesn't work tho

FatTony604
03-10-2015, 05:51 PM
Yea okay so im new to the game and i couldnt see the chat either, turns out it was i was in a tutorial phase where you cant talk, now im in a new area and i can see me own typing and i see other players that look like they are trying to voice communicate with me (their character is bringing their hand to their earpiece as if to activate a mic) but i hear nothing, chat control is on mic is on, font is large, text displays are all set to on and the only ones that come through are the system or NPC charcter text.... is this a known problem in the game cause alot of people have seemed to have had chat problems...

Bentu
03-10-2015, 05:58 PM
You do jest sir?

FatTony604
03-10-2015, 06:00 PM
jest?

what is this jest?

Bentu
03-10-2015, 06:02 PM
jest?

what is this jest?

Joke..................