PDA

View Full Version : Finaly Finished the main story.

ShadowWolf
04-03-2013, 06:25 PM
Well it was an effort and a half, however I finally finished the main story... dam it was a slug but overall I thought it was good enough.. now sadly.. off to do a million side missions.

conXel
04-03-2013, 06:27 PM
nice, i'm only half way on the main story but so far i like it, and those side missions can be quite fun :P

Neokro
04-03-2013, 06:37 PM
Nice, well done.

I have barely begun to be honest, got up to just saving the medical crew near the start, but right now I have so many games on the go, World of Tanks, WoW, two EVE Online clients, and since my Digital Deluxe items are bugged and I have not got them yet I have kind of put the game on hold until its sorted and begun on my many other tasks in my other games :)

Also nice to see someone from Australia!
I am in NZ :)

Suikoden
04-03-2013, 07:18 PM
I've been taking my time :) Over 300 ego now which means 20%+ dps (or 25?) at the moment :) What a difference, love it.

Cowchmonkey
04-03-2013, 07:23 PM
I've been taking my time :) Over 300 ego now which means 20%+ dps (or 25?) at the moment :) What a difference, love it.

where do u see the bonus damage u get from the ego rating

Suikoden
04-03-2013, 07:37 PM
where do u see the bonus damage u get from the ego rating

In the talent tree, overcharge has 5 levels. When you reach 300 ego for instance you have 4 of 5 avail to load points into. So one point I believe is 5% dps increase when you use it, and it goes up with each point. Also the middle of the tree has some talents that require 250 ego rating to unlock (ie. 9% ammo auto reload)