PDA

View Full Version : F2P+Purchase Question

feedafeva
09-14-2014, 09:46 AM
Going to try and be as clear as possible. Started playing last weekend on the PS3. So far so good. I'm not new to the free to play scene. I've tried a lot of F2P games all with varying levels of access and knew that there would be limitations and store purchases might be necessary for greater convenience.

I have already registered (obviously) and linked my console to my Glyph account. Here's the question: if I were to buy the ultimate edition (new) will I still get the extra inventory slots, keycode amount, etc or by linking my console have I screwed myself in this regard?

Also, the bonus items that come with the ultimate edition. Are those for all characters or just one? If I make a new character will they get the outfit? The xp/scrip bonuses I'm not worried about.

hardy83
09-14-2014, 09:50 AM
Yes you will still get the stuff for owning the game if you apply the code now.

The vehicles, weapons, outfits and titles are for all characters, not just one.

The bonus arkforge you get for applying the code to your account will only be on one character fyi. The character you apply the code to.

feedafeva
09-14-2014, 09:59 AM
Thank you. That answers my questions perfectly.

MoonlitDNC
09-14-2014, 10:16 AM
And adding to that, if you can find an Ultimate Edition somewhere for $40 or less, you're doing pretty good since it comes with a ton of stuff PLUS the season pass that costs $40 anyways. I'd argue it's the best way to get into the game from F2P.

feedafeva
09-14-2014, 10:58 AM
I found it for $35 on Amazon.

Br3ach
09-15-2014, 07:44 AM
Hardy83 answered your question perfectly. I will chime in and confirm it. I started a few weeks ago ftp on PC. I bought the game last week, and registered the code with my account. When I opened the game, there were numerous claimable items accessed from the store. Those included loadout slots, increased key codes, etc, etc. After I double clicked to claim those- it was then on my character.

Hope that helps.