PDA

View Full Version : Someone to play Defiance on the XBox 360 with.

franklincola
09-14-2014, 03:51 PM
If anybody wants to play Defiance (XB 360) anytime just add me on Xbox live my Gamertag is: tommyguy1398.

I am looking for someone to play through the WHOLE story and do side quests with from the beginning. Also to explore to shoot and loot free roam. (Like a gang of people) I want to form a group of one person for each class and work together as a team.
I play as Machinist (LMG's and Heavy Weapons.) so i need a Survivalist (Sniper.) Outlaw (Shotgunner.) and I forget the name (machine gun.)

Atticus Batman
09-14-2014, 03:57 PM
If anybody wants to play Defiance (XB 360) anytime just add me on Xbox live my Gamertag is: tommyguy1398.

I am looking for someone to play through the WHOLE story and do side quests with from the beginning. Also to explore to shoot and loot free roam. (Like a gang of people) I want to form a group of one person for each class and work together as a team.
I play as Machinist (LMG's and Heavy Weapons.) so i need a Survivalist (Sniper.) Outlaw (Shotgunner.) and I forget the name (machine gun.)

The fourth class is Veteran, of course class doesn't actually matter. IT just determines which class outfit you get, and which crappy guns you start with. However a group can be good (if they are all around your ego).

franklincola
09-14-2014, 03:58 PM
I guess your right but... wanna join? Hmmm.

Atticus Batman
09-14-2014, 04:00 PM
I guess your right but... wanna join? Hmmm.

I don't play much at the moment, and I am afraid my ego 5500+ would cause you to be slaughtered.

franklincola
09-14-2014, 04:04 PM
I mean start brand spankin new characters and play through the game together from the BEGINNING the literal right over the fence beginning. But also dont do quests without one another.

Atticus Batman
09-14-2014, 04:05 PM
I mean start brand spankin new characters and play through the game together from the BEGINNING the literal right over the fence beginning. But also dont do quests without one another.

No thanks. After 4 characters, I am very tired of the main storyline.

franklincola
09-14-2014, 04:18 PM
Ok But we could just free roam and do side quest but ok

benji
12-21-2014, 09:58 AM
i never played this game before... its still downloading now but when it does ill play add me. Benji024lirpa

terlan
12-21-2014, 11:51 AM
feel free to add me,but being an merc it will cost you, open to talk fees