PDA

View Full Version : Group Bug, no friends ?

Dread0124
04-03-2013, 06:26 PM
Just encountered a bug where my buddy would randomly go offline but he was still online and in my group but on his screen he wasnt in the group so we both had to relog to fix it and when we did i hit right on the D pad to invite him but my only options where find player, invite friends, invite xbox live party ( both of wich dont work ) and one other i cant remember, i just kinda gave up on it after 2 xbox restarts didnt solve it. anyone else encounter this and have a fix?

Dirasyajx
04-03-2013, 06:28 PM
I have this same problem NO ! friends tab :mad::mad::mad:

elitemaster24
04-03-2013, 06:35 PM
I have this same problem NO ! friends tab

Rebellink
04-03-2013, 06:40 PM
Same here or clan information

BaiorOfRed
04-03-2013, 06:41 PM
Yep, same issue.

Xylie Star
04-03-2013, 06:46 PM
Yep, same issue.
~stomps in the room and stares down Trion~
Please for the love of what ever god please fix this. If I have dashboard one more time I'm gonna cry!

daryuujin
04-03-2013, 06:48 PM
I'm having the SAME issue, my friend said I briefly popped online when I went into a multiplayer match, even said I joined his world but then once the match was over i "went offline" again.

I can deal with the lag and server hiccups but I only bought this game to play with friends..not solo run it =.=

TORTURE
04-03-2013, 06:49 PM
lol star it was working fine earlier when we were on but then a crap think it started when the car glitch wasnt showing up either they do to fix asap anyways happy hunting star :)

Dread0124
04-03-2013, 06:50 PM
Same, i find it strange this just started to happen like an hour ago, was good on grouping yesterday and most of the day today...

eclipse
04-03-2013, 06:51 PM
If anyone wants to join my clan my gamertag is : iTripleDare
and my name on defiance is : ecl1pse

Fenix
04-03-2013, 06:54 PM
try social tab on the radial menu and select friends from there. also has enyone experianced a problem where you group up with someone but they dont have a green player indicator above them and they remain purple on the mini map yet their health bar is still present on your hud

daryuujin
04-03-2013, 06:54 PM
If anyone wants to join my clan my gamertag is : iTripleDare
and my name on defiance is : ecl1pse

No because you posted that here instead of clan forums =.=

flyrye is fly
04-03-2013, 06:55 PM
hey i am a third shift worker on the east cost looking for friends to play with game tag is flyrye is fly xbox

Dread0124
04-03-2013, 06:57 PM
When the servers just came back up a bit ago it seemed to have fixed it for me, atleast for now

Nefarious
04-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Not only are there issues with the friends/clan tab not showing up something happens where it will show you are in a Group on one players screen and in yours it shows you are not.There are also no notifications whatssoever whether friends/clan members are doing missons or if they are in the same server as you.

No notifications on if players received a clan invite. If I wasint in a xbox live party and talking with my clan mates through that, then I would of been lost on the fact if they ever recived a clan invite. 75% of the time nothing went through. And they let me know and tell me nothing went through. Hell we where even in the same in-game group as eachother. (so no doubt we where on the same server)

And the idea you cant send clan invites unless someone is online playing and in the same server as you during the current moment is stupid. I dont complain about much but this is a huge hassle to wait and hope to catch friends playing the same time as you are just so you can go through the process of sending group invites that never send and to send clan invites that are never received.

Me and my friends want to get together and play the game. Not tinker around and ask eachother if group or clan invite went through.

There should be a mailbox option that holds invites and not expire at the rate like they do.

And the In Game group chat doesint work. Its inconvenient that players have to make a xbox live chat just to talk.