PDA

View Full Version : Another synergy question

SoooKarrr
09-15-2014, 10:56 AM
I understand the two types of synergy and I know how to add mods to my weapons but the only weapons I have found have the "backback" style synergy bonus for equipping two of the same type like machinist or outlaw. I am Ego 840 and I have yet to see a weapon that allows the mod synergies like assassin, brutal, or cannoneer. A couple of guides imply that you can put the synergy mods on any weapon but I have tried this and gotten no synergy bonus to show up. Is there a min ego level before synergy mod-able weapons show up? I have seen at least one screenshot of a level 300 weapon that had synergy mods. Can someone post a screenshot of what a weapon that will accept synergy mods looks like BEFORE it has been modded? Thanks.

JadedSinn
09-15-2014, 11:02 AM
you just unlucky the RGN gods are frowning on you for some reason and not alowing you to find the synrgys you want. also adding a mod with said synergys to a weapon without the synergys is a waist of scrip as thay do not add the synergy to said gun unless it has said synergy on it allready. :)

also . buy lock boxes you have a chance of geting synergys out of them.

and i dont know if it still counts anymore but most people say dont buy then till after ego 1k-2k becuse after one of them you start picking up nano effect weapons also .

happy hunting i hope this helped a little. and good luck out there.

SoooKarrr
09-15-2014, 11:22 AM
I have bought several lockboxes, tier 2 and 3 so far, but no synergy weapons in them. I don't do much co-op or pvp content, is it possible that this is where those weapons drop? Thanks for the help. :)

JadedSinn
09-15-2014, 11:45 AM
I have bought several lockboxes, tier 2 and 3 so far, but no synergy weapons in them. I don't do much co-op or pvp content, is it possible that this is where those weapons drop? Thanks for the help. :)

its all down to RNG the random number genarater thingy that this game has. your more likely to find them just laying on the ground then anywhere. and ego level helps a little. you wont get them from pvp but you might get lucky in co op and maybe find some there while playing.

its all about luck to be truthfull. you can go a day without finding a synergy you want or you can go a year.

some players have this problum we like to say that the RNG gods are frowning on them or joke that thay have bad luck and so forth but in truth . the RNG is just not clicking at the moment for them.

each player also has that one gun that thaay want more then anything there own personal unicorn and some of them never see it. i my self seek to find the perfect 0,0 reload zagger. but have never even gotten one. and iv been playing over a year. other people spend there time looking for the perfect shield or the prefect wolfhound ect. and never come acrost them. its all becuse of the RNG

and luck. thers myths on how to make the RNG faver you. things people do befor thay go hunting for there unicorns. one of mine is to go to sillacon vally and dance on the trion sign for 3 mins befor heading off to go to a vender to get a lock box. witch i only buy from the heavy tracicted areas like iron demon or colt tower or over pass. and most times i find something good but not allways :)

worse comes to worse if you cant find one. ask in the need want section of the forums here and maybe someone can sell you something near your level that you are looking for. just remember.

sooner or latter youll find them. it just takes time :) happy hunting and may luck be with you today as you play. and you find the gun you are looking for.

Nighthawk62
09-16-2014, 01:57 AM
<snip> Can someone post a screenshot of what a weapon that will accept synergy mods looks like BEFORE it has been modded? Thanks.
If you want to see what a weapon with a mod synergy looks like go here (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?174061-Showcase-Best-Weapons-In-Defiance).

In the second post you see a Tachmag Pulser with Cannoneer synergy which is fully modded but only carries two Cannoneer mods (the first two boni are highlighted). If this weapon was unmodded all boni would be greyed out.

Hope that helps a bit.

Chump Norris
09-16-2014, 02:06 AM
The last character i started seemed to get them somewhere around 1k EGO. That could always just be random Defiance luck though.

Atticus Batman
09-16-2014, 04:00 AM
The last character i started seemed to get them somewhere around 1k EGO. That could always just be random Defiance luck though.

I thought they don't drop until around 1k either. That is when I started seeing them on my baby characters.