PDA

View Full Version : If your playing the game right now, don't b#@#$ about it

cmilliorn
04-03-2013, 06:27 PM
There are tons of us that can't even install the freaking game. I am stuck with a patching error on PC that means I can't even install and play. I see all this whining about in game crap and frankly its irritating. Imagine that you can't log in and play? Would you want to be able to log in and play or would you be ok with not being able to play? If it would make you angry that you couldn't log in then just shut it with all the complaints because your enjoying the game unlike a few hundred of us who cant play at all....

LadyChaos
04-03-2013, 06:33 PM
how many are still having problems DLing the initial install package?
See if some of us can help at all?
I know I saw someone had a torrent or 2 up...

Irres169
04-03-2013, 06:35 PM
There are tons of us that can't even install the freaking game. I am stuck with a patching error on PC that means I can't even install and play. I see all this whining about in game crap and frankly its irritating. Imagine that you can't log in and play? Would you want to be able to log in and play or would you be ok with not being able to play? If it would make you angry that you couldn't log in then just shut it with all the complaints because your enjoying the game unlike a few hundred of us who cant play at all....

I feel for you guys, hopefully it is all resolved soon.

Neokro
04-03-2013, 06:35 PM
This thread is going places.

Jester
04-03-2013, 06:40 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!