PDA

View Full Version : I've been gone a while

ChaosOneX
09-17-2014, 11:10 AM
Is there anything new here? I don't see many of the old faces posting anymore, so I guess they moved on like I did. Has Defiance stepped up at all, or should I go back to Hellgate London/Firefall/Destiny?

Ajaxtu
09-17-2014, 11:25 AM
WAIT, hold the presses, Hellgate London? I'm a founder/pre-order, loved every minute of it (even the bugs) until they shutdown. I'm guessing someone got the code and put up a server? I'm gonna have to do some google-fu, would love to have another go at it.

Brindled
09-17-2014, 11:25 AM
should I go back to Hellgate London...?
You have a time machine?

Brindled
09-17-2014, 11:26 AM
WAIT, hold the presses, Hellgate London? I'm a founder/pre-order, loved every minute of it (even the bugs) until they shutdown. I'm guessing someone got the code and put up a server? I'm gonna have to do some google-fu, would love to have another go at it.

There's always Hellgate Global. It even got greenlit by Steam.

DrTogobban
09-17-2014, 11:32 AM

it was bought out by some company in asia a while back and made f2p, but it's pretty awful, hellgate.t3fun.com

Ajaxtu
09-17-2014, 11:45 AM
Yeah just looked it all up...... Sorry to hijack, just got a little excited there for a minute but looks like I'm a few years too late!

Back on topic!

Changes? I'm too new, I've had fun the past month I've been playing but I have nothing to base it on from past instances.

Brindled
09-17-2014, 11:58 AM
Is there anything new here? I don't see many of the old faces posting anymore, so I guess they moved on like I did. Has Defiance stepped up at all, or should I go back to Hellgate London/Firefall/Destiny?
Yes, yes, on topic, it really depends when you left. I have read about the state it was in, and how it has changed as it was geared up for f2p. Were you pre-arkforge?

moof
09-17-2014, 12:00 PM
been gone awhile?well its a mess,youve probably not seen the forum crusades yet

Xaat Xuun
09-17-2014, 02:04 PM
see if can post this link before someone else does it while I'm search & peck it in

Returning to Defiance (http://www.defiancedata.com/page.php?id=195) pretty much most of what you need to know is there

ChaosOneX
09-18-2014, 08:00 PM
Yes, yes, on topic, it really depends when you left. I have read about the state it was in, and how it has changed as it was geared up for f2p. Were you pre-arkforge?

I left at arkforge, I was pretty ticked about it

TheOz
09-19-2014, 07:46 AM
I left at arkforge, I was pretty ticked about it

about a month and a half ago they nerfed the ability to earn Arkforge in game on every front, event rewards, daily logins and boxes.
The rate at which you earn in game is about a third of what you will remember.
Keycodes were also nerfed the same way and to the same extent at the same time.

A lot of vets left at that time because we were no longer really getting anything IN GAME anymore.

Extreme Rugburn
09-19-2014, 08:53 AM

Your title "I've been gone awhile" sums it all up because so has Trion, LOL and now so is everyone else.