PDA

View Full Version : Team Defiance/Extra Life

DEMON
09-18-2014, 11:42 AM
I've reposted this from another thread for better exposure. For those considering on taking part in Extra Life 2014 I have created a team under the name "Team Defiance". While some may ask "Doesn't Trion have their own team?" Vets from last year's event will recall they seemed to be focused on Rift, Defiance was an "oh yea, them too" kind of vibe. This year I felt that we, as a community need to distinguish ourselves and considering the push Trion is giving AA, we need to prove we ARE a vibrant community with potential for more. If this sounds like a manifesto maybe it is. Just as a point of reference, I am a CoH/V survivor (Ahhh Paragon how I miss thee) and a victim of the glorious failure that was Tabula Rasa (Fyi my forum avatar is my Tabula Rasa 'toon). I've been with Defiance since beta and hope to be till the servers go perma-dark. So again if you are considering supporting Extra Life join or donate under Team Defiance. (Btw I've also sent tweets to the show's cast hoping for a show of support in our effort.)

DEMON
09-19-2014, 02:28 PM
If you want to look me up in game I'm on PC N/A under the name Dravhin

Atticus Batman
09-20-2014, 03:43 PM
The problem is that Trion gives out special rewards to their team. So joining your team means one won't get those rewards. Although you are right and Defiance does tend to be an afterthought to the dev team.

DEMON
10-13-2014, 01:55 PM
Due to circumstances beyond my control....(ok a lack of participants), and in the spirit of unity I have disbanded Team Defiance for the Extra Life event and have signed on with the Trion Worlds 2014 team. Still looking forward to ODing on coffee and blasting away at every arkfall I can reach on the 25th. (Oh, yes and the vendor chase)

Thal
10-14-2014, 08:51 AM
Due to circumstances beyond my control....(ok a lack of participants), and in the spirit of unity I have disbanded Team Defiance for the Extra Life event and have signed on with the Trion Worlds 2014 team. Still looking forward to ODing on coffee and blasting away at every arkfall I can reach on the 25th. (Oh, yes and the vendor chase)

yeah gave the wifey the credit card and carte Blanche to take the munchkin and her mom out for the day. are you on PC PS3 or 360?

renoa
10-14-2014, 09:47 AM
same here to with the coffee have they said anything more on extra life and the server reset