PDA

View Full Version : should I do a bug report, or...?

ChaosOneX
04-03-2013, 06:31 PM
So I was paying on waterfront tdm, and the entire event team was cloaked. Nothing too surprising there. The thing is, they didn't uncloak when hit or when firing. I mean, you would just see bullets flying and flare from the gun, model, but the person never lost their cloak. And the whole team was like this. I have no problems with cloak when it works like its supposed to, but....

Crrream
04-03-2013, 07:23 PM
So I was paying on waterfront tdm, and the entire event team was cloaked. Nothing too surprising there. The thing is, they didn't uncloak when hit or when firing. I mean, you would just see bullets flying and flare from the gun, model, but the person never lost their cloak. And the whole team was like this. I have no problems with cloak when it works like its supposed to, but....

I posted about it in this thread. Almost every game I play in, there's at least one person who's invisible the entire time.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?16833-Cloak-is-too-op!

I bet that the OP of that thread was talking about this glitch as well before he got flamed by everyone for complaining about cloak. Cloak, you can kinda see the person. This glitch, you can't see them at all.

ChaosOneX
04-03-2013, 07:28 PM
I know, right? weird for it to be the whole team, though