PDA

View Full Version : Couple questions

LegendaryU2K
09-19-2014, 02:08 AM
http://www.imagesup.net/?di=6141111758911
Do they have laser sight mods for guns in this game like enemies do? If not, how come the Devs hasn't added them in yet?

http://www.imagesup.net/?di=11141111762510
I use decoy for my character, and i was wondering do they have drop gear perks for the decoy side? Because i don't see it.

I'm level 1400 for my highest character and i notice more guns drop from enemies and i also find more guns lately then before i was a lower level. Do you find more gear and does enemies drop more gear the higher you go up in egos? I also notice random guns will be awarded to me, it happen about 5 mins ago before the server went offline.

crazyged
09-19-2014, 03:41 AM
For #3:

I sorta suspect you get more drops as your kill rate increases - it's just a numbers thing.

LegendaryU2K
09-19-2014, 04:12 AM
Alright thanks, hopefully a dev can answer the first question and my other question or someone. I am really curious about laser sights.

Snib
09-19-2014, 04:41 AM
#1: they said they won't do it for performance reasons

#2: there are no power specific drop chance perks at all, or in other words all of those perks do work with decoy

#3: it's random chance, but if you do events with other players then each time one of them skills up something there's a guaranteed drop of *something* (whether it's a weapon is chance based again, however).

Lubber
09-19-2014, 06:17 AM
#1: they said they won't do it for performance reasons

#2: there are no power specific drop chance perks at all, or in other words all of those perks do work with decoy

#3: it's random chance, but if you do events with other players then each time one of them skills up something there's a guaranteed drop of *something* (whether it's a weapon is chance based again, however).

Totally true. Listen to this guy.

PS. There are already so many colourful weapon effect in this game that sometimes during major events you can't see a thing on your screen (Crimefighter users is my everyday pain), so to be blinded with the laser pointer on top of all is the last thing I'd want.

Xaat Xuun
09-19-2014, 09:55 AM
Totally true. Listen to this guy.

PS. There are already so many colourful weapon effect in this game that sometimes during major events you can't see a thing on your screen (Crimefighter users is my everyday pain), so to be blinded with the laser pointer on top of all is the last thing I'd want.
I can handle defiantFew weapon users a lot easier then Smelters blinding my vision with flames
tho true, I can shoot the smelters, not the Defiant few
Still I can't stand Smelters (they be my everyday pain), I ignore everything else when I see a Smelter

AllGamer
09-19-2014, 10:22 AM
#3 drop rates
without using any of the EGO passive perks

I've noticed drop rates improves the more damage you take to the same target.
example white > green > blue > purple

in siege / incursions / arkfalls try to hit everything you see on screen at least once

even if you don't get the kill, you will get money or ammo as the lowest item, with luck you might even get some random piņata drops

and Yes, it appears the higher you go up in EGO level the more drops you get, which seems to correlate drops being based on damage ratio, the more damage you can dish out the better the drop

You'll notice that specially when fighting the 2 hulkers in Kenn Farm sieges.
the same also happens to the regular mobs, but every one is shooting at everything and you are usually running around, so it's easier to lose your main target.

higher level mobs, or mini-bosses also do the same thing, for example the "elite" volge if you can sustain a good damage and kill it, you'll usually end up with a green, blue or purple.

if somebody else makes the final kill, then well.. it becomes random, i think it's based on the damage level of the player that did the final killing shot