PDA

View Full Version : New Support Respond Time

ProJH
09-19-2014, 08:22 AM
I was in queue for 8 hour yesterday and I'm in queue for 4 hour today. I think nobody is looking defiance live chat support until archeage launched. If you can't even handle support service why do you create a new game ?

Queue number decreasing 1 by 1 in every hour but I believe that It's the people who left the queue.
I don't like to waste live chat's time thesedays. I would like to send a ticket for it but I know that I will have my answer minumum 10 days later.

Edit : I reached live support after 7 hour waiting on queue. They solved my all issues thanks for that. The problem is reaching them thesedays.

RAGEFIGHTER
09-19-2014, 08:26 AM
I was in queue for 8 hour yesterday and I'm in queue for 4 hour today. I think nobody is looking defiance live chat support until archeage launched. If you can't even handle support service why do you create a new game ?

Queue number decreasing 1 by 1 in every hour but I believe that It's the people who left the queue.

Runner and cerberus license in bug as everybody know. I can't reach support to be fixed it.

did you loopk on queue also ??? i also vas waiting 4 hours but there was 90 ppls before meee and its already at start of live chat worktime they are prety bizzi :)

ProJH
09-19-2014, 08:28 AM
I joined the queue at start of live chat worktime too. I'm second in queue for 4 hour. Nobody is working for defiance anymore. It's like a joke.

adrokier
09-19-2014, 08:33 AM
Very bead guys ... there is only one support even more broken ^^ its the support for Destiny ^^there is no live chat support or direct game support, as far I know ^^ lol

CSAT is not important for the companies ^^ .. bungie has only english support and on activation homepage there is no Destiny Support when u write email they answer they cant work on all email...

uhhh Trion support 100% better .. lol

ProJH
09-19-2014, 08:38 AM
Most of the game companies' support services are bad unfortunately. No service is ofc worst :) .

OttawaREDBLACKS
09-19-2014, 09:47 AM
http://www.defiancetourism.com/images/stories/places/greatplace.jpg

good timed joke

PiccolaRivolta
09-19-2014, 09:58 AM
Same here, over 4-5 hours in queue... I left my pc on and went out, when I came back I was afraid they might have answered and I couldn't be there to reply... Instead I was still 15th or something, from where I left before...

Snib
09-19-2014, 10:08 AM
Guys, not only do you need to be a paying customer to access the queue now, but once in you'll need to buy queue advancement tokens. Get with the times! :p