EGO Reload on full Reload, its not useful anymore

Speed Boost after full Reload, its not useful anymore

PVE:
They took away the ability to rush through enemies ... it was so much fun
They took away the ability to down all enemies ... it was so much fun

PVP:
nothing changes in PVP, the Veterans are overpowered

New Synergy Firewall:
they took away the On Full Reloads Effects may be cos other Gamers were complaining bout disadvantages in PVE and PVP....to be straight u shud do some nerf on this Synergy ...

So pls took away the new Synergy Firewall as well !!!

PVE: Firewall
I never die in Coop Expert - others dying 3 - 6 times, I didn't die ... and i m standing all the time in front of the enemies ... Thats big big disadvantage for all other Gamers

PVP: Firewall
Only a Veteran with OP Weapons can kill me ... I can fight with 5 - 7 Enemies without dying and shooting like a noob (I have plenty of time to kill them cos they cant kill me)
-Infectors, nearly no DMG on me (accept Veterans big OP Cankers)
-BMGs , nearly no DMG on me

These Synergy is really OP !

Cant understand, they nerf something to get the game more balanced, after PPL bought the Mods and Weapons!

Is it really really only bout Money??? Sure u ppl need to earn money ... but a better treatment wud be great ... and fair ... its a shame how it runs in Defi, from my point of view.

I dnt hope its not only bout money ... if YES pls other Gamers think twice before buying something ... makes from these points of View no sense ... its P2W ... and its very expensive to be competitive ....

Pls Trion think bout nerf Weapons and Synergies a bit more longer and bout the sense of the nerf ...

My view
adrokier aka archon

PS: the announcement bout new Game Content and Features needs to be a big and great one to compensate the investment of the F2P Gamers to be competitive with the Veterans
And if the new Content will cost bout 80Euros ... u shud nerf the Bits price 50% ....

Kanah
09-20-2014, 06:39 AM
I agree with your assessment. The result of these changes is Less Fun.

PvP is still unbalanced (I kill most everyone). PvE took a big hit for no reason at all.

KILLSHOT707
09-20-2014, 07:18 AM
Just make nerfs to PVP only and leave PVE alone. Maybe it's to late for Xbox due to the fact 90% of the people have left. 50% left before Destiny. Oh well, just because you can code a game does not mean you have common sense.

PiccolaRivolta
09-20-2014, 07:33 AM
Pumped up still rocking, you are exaggerating like the rest of your whole post.

bertonmai
09-20-2014, 09:39 AM
Pumped up still rocking, you are exaggerating like the rest of your whole post.Gotta agree with this.

Just started pvp within last 2 weeks. Albeit, I am high 56xx EGO, I don't use the "standard" pvp weaponry that most use. i.e canker, zagger, etc. I use my good ol' AR and boomer. And honestly, use the AR 80% of the time.

That being said, I generally do very well on the scoreboards even though I think I suck at this aspect of the game.

Please, for the love of the gods, STOP asking for things to get nerfed! Every time it happens it screws something else up! Think of the Butterfly Effect. Toy with 1 things and it affects several others.

Just quit complaining and learn to adapt.

adrokier
09-20-2014, 12:00 PM
Please, for the love of the gods, STOP asking for things to get nerfed! Every time it happens it screws something else up! Think of the Butterfly Effect. Toy with 1 things and it affects several others.

Just quit complaining and learn to adapt.

100% right !