PDA

View Full Version : steams defiance recruit pack

Erwin Rommel
09-22-2014, 10:08 AM
I have been playing for about a year on and off, i want some more inventory space and ark key capacity. I was thinking of getting one of these and want to make sure it will add to what i have, does anyone have knowledge of how this works.

PiccolaRivolta
09-22-2014, 10:13 AM
I don't see the Recruit pack in steam.. but you can get it here http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/store/

If you didn't already redeem the retail code you better get that one first. You will get the same things of the recruit pack except for some and 1000 Arkforge.

Erwin Rommel
09-22-2014, 10:21 AM
i have a standard retail code in my account, along with a couple of the DLC's I just want to add some stuff, and steam seems to be the only option, since trion does not accept paypal.

PiccolaRivolta
09-22-2014, 10:27 AM
Ahh... this one http://store.steampowered.com/app/304080/

I suggest buying some bits and buy slots and keycode capacity. I assume you are high ego, so you don't need the patron pass or the XP boosts

Geese
09-22-2014, 01:35 PM
I wouldn't suggest buying anything through steam if you've already purchased the game unless you can risk a lengthy wait for a reply from support.

Erwin Rommel
09-22-2014, 04:30 PM
I was hoping to get the inventory space and ark key capacity for more than one character, if i buy bits and and buy space that way, it is only for one character i think.

AllGamer
09-23-2014, 11:38 AM
I was hoping to get the inventory space and ark key capacity for more than one character, if i buy bits and and buy space that way, it is only for one character i think.

Well, key capacity still maxes out at 75 regardless

and inventory space is also around 70 space ~ 90 space with retail copy depending on the pack

so anything beyond 90 space, will require individual Bits per account.

that's why I only keep one character.

You don't really need additional character in this game, unless you just want to fancy making 1 character of each alien race.

in which you can simply buy the Character Customization (make over) from the in game market place, to change alien race/face/hair/etc