PDA

View Full Version : Volge Swarms/Seiges , Increase pay out

LegendaryU2K
09-22-2014, 12:17 PM
The only way to get big money is to play major arkfalls events. You can make about 15k in one event. But with seiges, volge swarms you hardly get anything. In fact, even though its fun to play and you only get 2 guns, unless you find them on the ground, the script you make is horrible. I had 745 script before playing one and after the event was over it said i had 3500 script. lol Come on devs, please increase pay out to about 20k or 25k.

TremerChrist
09-22-2014, 12:36 PM
If you were around when Incursions were introduced you could have earned between 50k and a 100k per event. Lasted about a day and then they were nerfed to current levels. I believe current reward levels are what the devs want. Really is a waste of time to do any event. With it being almost impossible to get a legendary from any event and scrip pay out being so low. I only focus on keys now. Best place for them is Afflicted sieges, if you get lucky and no one shows up, its an easy 10 keys.

Thal
09-22-2014, 12:42 PM
yeah gonna agree with this one...the pay outs for anything besides major ArkFalls is abysmal at best. I tend to avoid them myself they cost more than they are worth but they are pretty fun.

Random Gamer
09-22-2014, 01:49 PM
In my opinion the best way to get money is doing expert instances, its around 30K-40K sc and 10 Arkforge per run. If you are lower than 5K EGO someone can do it with you.

OttawaREDBLACKS
09-22-2014, 01:59 PM
If you were around when Incursions were introduced you could have earned between 50k and a 100k per event. Lasted about a day and then they were nerfed to current levels. I believe current reward levels are what the devs want. Really is a waste of time to do any event. With it being almost impossible to get a legendary from any event and scrip pay out being so low. I only focus on keys now. Best place for them is Afflicted sieges, if you get lucky and no one shows up, its an easy 10 keys.

no it is because scrip boost was broken which I personally guaranteed by testing this. from around 6 hours of sutro I got around 5 mil would of been more if I focused and if I didn't lag out.

More or less the scoring system blows and if it was not for arkforge (which I believe was a mistake) they can revert back to the system that was in place when sieges were first released. The recent scoring system (before this) suck since it promoted a scene of grinding instead of the ENJOYMENT IN PLAYING.

The scrip amount is where it should be and shouldn't change what so ever. If you don't like it so what the game is already 10 times easier (more than that in some cases) then it was day 1. I had a character with under 1 month of playing and not even selling to others it has 600k. At the start of the game before I began trading it took be until august to ever have more then 30k in my inventory.

TremerChrist
09-23-2014, 02:38 AM
no it is because scrip boost was broken which I personally guaranteed by testing this. from around 6 hours of sutro I got around 5 mil would of been more if I focused and if I didn't lag out.

More or less the scoring system blows and if it was not for arkforge (which I believe was a mistake) they can revert back to the system that was in place when sieges were first released. The recent scoring system (before this) suck since it promoted a scene of grinding instead of the ENJOYMENT IN PLAYING.

The scrip amount is where it should be and shouldn't change what so ever. If you don't like it so what the game is already 10 times easier (more than that in some cases) then it was day 1. I had a character with under 1 month of playing and not even selling to others it has 600k. At the start of the game before I began trading it took be until august to ever have more then 30k in my inventory.

Not really sure what you are talking about with the scrip boost, I was earning around 75k if I ran a complete incursion without any boost the first day or two. And I've already taken your advice. I don't like it so I only log in to do contracts. But it has nothing to do with scrip. Scrip is useless when there isn't anything to buy.

AllGamer
09-23-2014, 04:34 AM
This is expected level of cash for F2P games.
To encourage you to get the subscription (Patron) passes

Lubber
09-23-2014, 06:19 AM
There is no need for big scrip in the game except those 1 000 000 lockboxes. So there is no issue. Keys and arkforge is all that one need to pay attention for. First - to buy lockboxes with new stuff, second - to upgrade current stuff.

AllGamer
09-23-2014, 07:12 AM
Agree, I keep buying Mods, even Blue Mods for every synergy as I find them available, and I don't seem to ever run out of scripts

so the money to drain ratio in game is setup very well compared to other games, where you have more income than drains, in which always creates an inflation issue with overpriced everything, between player to player trades.

On a related note.

I've seen people trying to sell / buy stuff in game via chat, but I've yet to find any reason to trade with another player, everything that I need, I've gotten it via drops / siege / pursuit / mission rewards.

So, there isn't really any need to Buy anything from another player unless you are in a hurry and "wants it now" sort of thing.

Also to top it off, we have the EGO level on weapons, which makes any sale useless unless you buy / sell level 5000+ items, and even then you still need to spend arkforge to keep them updated to match your EGO level

OttawaREDBLACKS
09-23-2014, 08:42 AM
Not really sure what you are talking about with the scrip boost, I was earning around 75k if I ran a complete incursion without any boost the first day or two. And I've already taken your advice. I don't like it so I only log in to do contracts. But it has nothing to do with scrip. Scrip is useless when there isn't anything to buy.
If I am not mistaken you were in the freemasons which had all the clan boosts purchased or another clan. the multiplier for a 2 day period which happened as incursions were released was well over 100 if not 1000 times more then what it should of been at. The 7% clan boost did 700% minimum more then it should of done.
I played on a clanless character and it was getting the normal level at the same time.

Your right about scrip now being worthless though.

bertonmai
09-23-2014, 10:01 AM
*snip*Really is a waste of time to do any event. With it being almost impossible to get a legendary from any event and scrip pay out being so low.*snip*I have to disagree.

I do Volge sieges whenever not busy doing other things. Averaging at least 2 legendarys a week. Granted 80% of the time, its the blasted MK Volge Battle Rifle, so, end up selling them back anyhoo...But, legendarys can be earned through them.

bertonmai
09-23-2014, 10:02 AM
If I am not mistaken you were in the freemasons which had all the clan boosts purchased or another clan. the multiplier for a 2 day period which happened as incursions were released was well over 100 if not 1000 times more then what it should of been at. The 7% clan boost did 700% minimum more then it should of done.
I played on a clanless character and it was getting the normal level at the same time.

Your right about scrip now being worthless though.I remember this. I was in a small clan at the time and heard ppl from the larger clans talking about this and me and my clan mates were "WTF are you talking about? There isn't any difference!" LOL

WanWhiteWolf
09-23-2014, 10:19 AM
Scrip is not really an issue. You don't make much, but, let's face it : WHY DO YOU NEED IT?

I buy grenade charges (125 Scrip), spike charges (1000 Scrip) and stims (3000 scrip or so). That's about 5000 scrip per package (I tend to spam grenades so they go down faster).

Besides that, there is NOTHING you can do with the scrip. I don't think anyone is considering paying 300k+ scrip for a T4 box.