PDA

View Full Version : pls bring back Full Reload Effects, Speedboost, EGO Reload

adrokier
09-23-2014, 09:20 AM
or remove them ! they worth nothing now!

Zagger without Speedboost boring, but I m still killin everybody in PVP... so the nerf did nothing of the Speedboost!

EGO Reload the same ....

its soooo boring without! was soooo much fun to have in fights with veterans using the same boost, its soooo boring now ... and for the newbies nothing changed they die die die die...

PVE the same its zoo boring without Full Reload Effects ... u can remove them completely if u dnt remove the cool downs ...

eaglepowers
09-23-2014, 09:29 AM
I agree, it was definitely something that made this game fun and cool to play.

I wish now that it's live they'd ask for "live" feedback and reconsider adjusting it again.

I think a 5 sec delay would be better.

WanWhiteWolf
09-23-2014, 09:37 AM
Those were nice perks but truth being told .... I was tired of fighting perma cloakers in PvP. Now that their "trick" is gone they simply stopped playing (since they cannot do much without that).

I guess there are pros and cons.

bertonmai
09-23-2014, 09:55 AM
I just started PvP in the last few weeks, at the ripe ol' EGO of 55xx. Swore I would never do it. That vow lasted just over a year. After finding that the rest of the game was growing extremely stale, and wanting to level up a bit more, decided, "what the hell"

I am not a shottie user. Nor do I like bug guns. I do, however, love my AR. And, I'm a bit proficient with my boomer. Have used overcharge since I started the game. But, dabbled with cloak for pvp. I'm not cloaked permanately, nor does my overcharge stay "on" constantly.

That being said, I generally score in the top 3 in whatever contest I join. Is that a brag? Sure, a little bit. But it also proves that skill and strategy can work in this game.

My issue with PvP isn't the cool downs, it's a select few weapons. A chap at a 1000 EGO can take me down with 2 swipes from a sword. Same person can stand toe to toe with me shooting me in the face with an AR/SMG/LMG and not even tickle me. There is something wrong with this.

If I had my druthers about it, PvP would be a lot different. No EGO. No perks. A set arsenal to choose from. In this way, it would be skill and not gear that would triumph.

My 2 cents

adrokier
09-23-2014, 10:52 AM
This... is something that I've been saying for months. +1

100% right If they wud fig it like that, same arsenal, same EGO, same Perks

But removing speed boost or EGO Reload changes nothing ... for the newbies ... and there is only now lag of fun ...

Also in PVE instead of Speedboost I m using now the new Synergy "FIREWALL" I never die in Epxert Coop and always on Top cos of that Synergy ... so will Trion nerf that 2?? Seems unfair 2 ^^

KILLSHOT707
09-23-2014, 11:05 AM
Why put that back and make the game more fun again.?? This game is about buying bits..NOT FUN. That's why 90% of the Xbox players are gone.

Cheeseface
09-23-2014, 11:45 AM
i hate to be a complainer but i have to agree. the game immediately got less interesting and i've stopped playing as much. it just isn't as fun. idk, i get why the change, but people put cheese on hamburgers because plain hamburger gets old fast.

Nefarious
09-23-2014, 12:18 PM
Trion should just get rid of cool down times on everything then. Hell, while we are at it lets ask if we can have it so that Ego powers have unlimited duration.

TremerChrist
09-23-2014, 12:20 PM
or remove them ! they worth nothing now!

Zagger without Speedboost boring, but I m still killin everybody in PVP... so the nerf did nothing of the Speedboost!

EGO Reload the same ....

its soooo boring without! was soooo much fun to have in fights with veterans using the same boost, its soooo boring now ... and for the newbies nothing changed they die die die die...

PVE the same its zoo boring without Full Reload Effects ... u can remove them completely if u dnt remove the cool downs ...

Yes please, there was never enough pvp'ers to even make changes for, just a few that were really loud on the forums. This would have been an easy fix, just remove the OJ reload role from sawed-offs. Easy nerf for pvp and really doesn't effect pve. I'm sure some would have a problem with this also, just seems better than having almost every gun nerfed. I don't even know what this did to my dbl ego on reload weapons. Haven't cared to try them, useless nerf that only made the game less enjoyable.

TremerChrist
09-23-2014, 12:25 PM
Trion should just get rid of cool down times on everything then. Hell, while we are at it lets ask if we can have it so that Ego powers have unlimited duration.

Might as well, let the few left playing have some fun. Hell, they should add super jump and permanent speedy feet, that way when I'm doing Bathhouse by myself, its easier to get from one side to the other.