PDA

View Full Version : Undesireable Faction Weapons

Altras
09-24-2014, 01:37 PM
So I was wondering: With the list of all the weapons pulled to be "Updated" does this include faction vendors too? Such as 7th legion/Paradise? Because many of the weapons on the list are "specials" in those vendors, and to be frank, are kinda crap. Is there any intention do the same with supply crates? I know a lot of people who constantly get junk weapons from 7th legion including myself. Shouldn't supply crates be just as, if not MORE rewarding than t4's?

JadedSinn
09-24-2014, 02:25 PM
i beleave respec or whatever the devs name is thati s working on it " sorry i dont recall your name mr dev " said hes planing to rework them all at some point for now hes reworking the ones in the T4 box to make it more " desireble " to get. it. so for now thats the one hes working on . i beleave he has plans though to redo them all. and to work on every gun at some point over time.

keep an eye on PTS thats where thay will be released befor hand to be tested. and thats the best place to keep track of something like this

on a side note :P quote me right if your going to quote me . lol i beleave i said more to that quote in your sigy :P lol make me sound all mean and evil with that one :P lol got a love ya clan leader :) heres a better quote

" clan cronus. is the apidamy of what a real clan should be. friendly outgoing. and helpfull. there is allways someone online and there allways friendly to every one. some of the other clans out there could learn from them "

AllGamer
09-24-2014, 03:15 PM
7th Legion has nothing worth buying.

all other factions weapons are better, including the Blade.

The same base weapon which most of the 7th Legion weapons are made from, works better when the base weapon have synergy, than the 7th Legion version of the weapon with the 7th Legion Synergy

and to be frank, I think the 7th Legion Synergy sucks, it might be useful in PvP but for normal PvE is pretty useless

Annouke
09-24-2014, 11:43 PM
I'd kinda like to see more uses for the cores. Maybe a legendary supply box to gamble on the Paradise or Chimera weapons that give random stats / nano. I mean I'd love to get a Hek from Chimera but the electric nano makes me think no point, but it would mean people might actually use the weapons if the "stat rolls" could be random like the other reputation venders.

Altras
09-25-2014, 07:11 AM
I'd kinda like to see more uses for the cores. Maybe a legendary supply box to gamble on the Paradise or Chimera weapons that give random stats / nano. I mean I'd love to get a Hek from Chimera but the electric nano makes me think no point, but it would mean people might actually use the weapons if the "stat rolls" could be random like the other reputation venders.

Much agreed