PDA

View Full Version : Awesome voices

celespsycho
09-25-2014, 03:15 AM
mutants, zombies, raiders are just awesome
I dont know who made it but rocks
also dark matter

The voices are also so funny and original.
I love the mutant voice saying "there is no hope"
LOL

I love the voices.
I hope new missions and new characters

6RID8U6
09-25-2014, 04:38 PM
I'm inclined to agree on this. The voice acting is pretty solid compared to other games... Cass Ducar is a personal favorite, and her animations are pretty entertaining too (double thumbs up in the early mission, middle finger at the radio station, etc). Defiance seems to have a pretty good grasp of its aesthetic and that coupled with a streamlined approach to the old "run, gun and grind" scenario makes it a fun drop in drop out diversion.

:)

Ajaxtu
09-25-2014, 05:23 PM
I have to agree! I've loved every minute of the cut scenes, even though I'm infamous for skipping everything possible and going for the gold, I actually enjoy the voice overs and plot. It's refreshing.

genie
09-25-2014, 05:31 PM
Yeah, but that female Merc that screams "You gotta help me out" and "I got this one" has GOT to go

6RID8U6
09-25-2014, 08:05 PM
Legit LOL! Forgot about the ungrateful E-Reps too, demanding that I "get over there and help them out" while I'm up to my armpits in mutants!

otonagamer
09-26-2014, 06:53 AM
Totally agreed. My favorite is Ego. She is so cute and funny.

Belle Starr
09-26-2014, 07:03 AM
A lot of players HATED EGO's voice in the beginning, and a lot of the time she does state the obvious, but I have to agree - she is cute and funny! :D

Law Keeper Cooper was always my favorite, until they changed voice actors in season two, but stuff happens! :)

The voice actions and cut scenes are still some of the things I like best in Defiance! I love the end scene in the Island Coop with Captain Grant and the Ark Hunters about his son and all, and probably PO people on my team cause I always see that whole last scene every time I do that coop. It chokes me up! :)

I probably shouldn't have admitted that last thing! My clan mates are never going to want to do that coop with me again! Please forget I said anything! :p

Kobalobasileus
09-26-2014, 10:41 AM
Varus' voice is awesome. He's my favorite NPC by far.

Cheeseface
09-26-2014, 12:10 PM
"I'm sorry, who is this really hot girl and why is she demanding answers from me?"

"We found Von Bach, and he's an *******"