PDA

View Full Version : Calling Down Major Arkfall Fails

Decoy303
09-25-2014, 11:08 AM
so i have attempted to call down at least 3 major arkfalls, at for arkforge a piece, only to either witness them come down and then disappear, our get to the point where you can enter major arkfal, enter into it, get to the loading screen, to only have their server boot me off. I've sent claim tickets only to hear nothing back. surprisingly this issue does not occur when calling down minor arkfalls. Trion please give me my arkforge back. you owe me in time and money spent in this game and dlcs.

beerninja
09-25-2014, 12:17 PM
What platform are you on?

Atticus Batman
09-25-2014, 08:12 PM
so i have attempted to call down at least 3 major arkfalls, at for arkforge a piece, only to either witness them come down and then disappear, our get to the point where you can enter major arkfal, enter into it, get to the loading screen, to only have their server boot me off. I've sent claim tickets only to hear nothing back. surprisingly this issue does not occur when calling down minor arkfalls. Trion please give me my arkforge back. you owe me in time and money spent in this game and dlcs.

Arkfalls don't cost Arkforge. They cost Ark batteries. Just go buy some new ones at a vendor.