PDA

View Full Version : changing party leadership.

nugar
09-25-2014, 03:38 PM
I was playing yesterday with my son, and he wasn't getting many drops, we were told to try changing who was the leader of the party, how do you change who is the party leader in game? Also will that affect the amount of item drops that he gets, I was getting heaps but he was getting very few even though our EGO rating was the same.

Atticus Batman
09-25-2014, 03:44 PM
I was playing yesterday with my son, and he wasn't getting many drops, we were told to try changing who was the leader of the party, how do you change who is the party leader in game? Also will that affect the amount of item drops that he gets, I was getting heaps but he was getting very few even though our EGO rating was the same.

It should not affect the drops. What does affect it is shooting the enemy. If you shoot an enemy a few times before it dies, then when it dies you have a chance at a loot drop. If you do not shoot an enemy you have NO chance of a drop from that enemy. The loot drops, like everything else in game, use an RNG so he may still see bad or no drops. He could always try logging out and back in to see if he gets better odds from the Rng (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_number_generation)though.

To change group leaders, the current group leader brings up the group menu, scrolls to a group member and clicks PROMOTE. They will become the new group leader.