PDA

View Full Version : Stability

disapointed one
09-28-2014, 11:30 AM
Come on guys. Your program is big failure. I'm connecting to US server from EU and guess what it dissconects every 20-30 minutes. I know its not easy to make it working but it already have been done. Advices like join EU server are not welcome here. When I'm participating in such **** i'm usualy testing it limits (and it is big fail).
Disapointed one (graphic is not everything) :(

Mrpurepwnage
09-28-2014, 11:49 AM
I have the same problem here, during an assault i can't stay in game.. I can play only 5mins max before the game disconnect me... then its unplayable because when i log again the assault disappears from the map or my score goes to 0....
I bought an DLC and at present i regret....

disapointed one
09-28-2014, 11:49 AM
Ehh 10 minutes from posting it and iv got 2x disconected. Honestly is it a joke or a serious program?

LegendaryU2K
09-28-2014, 12:05 PM
was just online about 2 hours ago, ran fine, no issues. I will be back online later though, na pc server.

disapointed one
09-28-2014, 12:15 PM
LegendaryU2K from your profile i'm guessing you are in US. I think the problem is when you are far enough (in terms of internet connection) from the server. However if i'm wrong i'm reallly sorry. Anyway i'm still blaming developers for this problems since physical connection of EU and US is quite good. In my long life iv already seen plenty of players playing from US on EU servers and viceversa. Good programs could handle it although the huge distance. ;)

LegendaryU2K
09-28-2014, 02:59 PM
LegendaryU2K from your profile i'm guessing you are in US. I think the problem is when you are far enough (in terms of internet connection) from the server. However if i'm wrong i'm reallly sorry. Anyway i'm still blaming developers for this problems since physical connection of EU and US is quite good. In my long life iv already seen plenty of players playing from US on EU servers and viceversa. Good programs could handle it although the huge distance. ;)

Yes USA , but i was just saying it was working online for me. But for the past 2 days it has not, so yea either the servers was getting ddos, or just having problems. It happens to everyone, on all platforms. its annoying though, because sometimes it happens at the worse times lol

Lorchra
09-29-2014, 02:23 AM
LegendaryU2K from your profile i'm guessing you are in US. I think the problem is when you are far enough (in terms of internet connection) from the server.

It has nothing to do with your distance from the server. I'm only 6 network hops away from the EU server and I'm still getting disconnected. My guess: somebody messed up the network code around July OR they installed some cheap network hardware, but I'm betting on the former. When you see players running around and firing, but you cannot see NPCs or spawned objects, or the NPCs are running in place while players are moving normally then you can be pretty certain that it is a problem with the server code. For some reason, you are desynced from the NPCs, not desynced from the other players.

Mrpurepwnage
09-29-2014, 04:27 AM
When you see players running around and firing, but you cannot see NPCs or spawned objects, or the NPCs are running in place while players are moving normally then you can be pretty certain that it is a problem with the server code. For some reason, you are desynced from the NPCs, not desynced from the other players.

+1, and u cant change weapon or if you go in ur inventory (with L), he is empty :confused::confused:

Sir Dan
09-29-2014, 04:45 AM
+1, and u cant change weapon or if you go in ur inventory (with L), he is empty :confused::confused:

Glad I'm not the only one. No wait - I'm not glad. I'm sad.

Ruinne
09-29-2014, 05:01 AM
Anyway, it's been like this since the F2P patches, OP. I believe the current line is that it's a DDOS attack, it was Comcast a few of weeks ago.

Next up your video card drivers.

I miss my game.

disapointed one
09-29-2014, 09:56 AM
It has nothing to do with your distance from the server. I'm only 6 network hops away from the EU server and I'm still getting disconnected. My guess: somebody messed up the network code around July OR they installed some cheap network hardware, but I'm betting on the former. When you see players running around and firing, but you cannot see NPCs or spawned objects, or the NPCs are running in place while players are moving normally then you can be pretty certain that it is a problem with the server code. For some reason, you are desynced from the NPCs, not desynced from the other players.

It really doesnt matter what is the reason of this mess up. But sinc you started to explai me your problems i have to tell you that i had no such problems as yours. In my case client program losses connection to server. What probably may indicate poor data transfer protocols? But since i'm an expert ;) it is just wild guess.