PDA

View Full Version : Defiance TV series officially renewed for a third season!

PunkMaister
09-29-2014, 12:06 PM
Despite the terrible schedule of Thursday nights the TV show killer, Defiance survived the gauntlet and has been renewed for a third season! (http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/syfy-renews-drama-series-defiance-and-dominion-1201313711/);)

Rattler20200
09-29-2014, 12:16 PM
Sweet! More defience!

Pitbull3
09-29-2014, 01:49 PM
Awesome, now Trionworlds won't cancel the game for at least another year!

Bonehead
09-29-2014, 02:12 PM
Awesome, now Trionworlds won't cancel the game for at least another year!

The two do not depend on each other for continued survival.

Monkerlotus
09-29-2014, 02:46 PM
The two do not depend on each other for continued survival.

Exactly, We can hold out hope of them finally flushing this turd! :o

Mia Faith
09-29-2014, 03:08 PM
Don't yell but I never watched the show. maybe it will be on Netflix. I liked the show firefly.

Atticus Batman
09-29-2014, 03:13 PM
Don't yell but I never watched the show. maybe it will be on Netflix. I liked the show firefly.

I quit watching after the first season. It just didn't hold my interest. Yay, a private investigator (excuse me, cop), sci-fi, soap opera!

Btw it was officially announced a few days ago.
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?174577-Defiance-Renewed-Season-Three

Ruinne
09-29-2014, 04:39 PM
I quit watching after the first season. It just didn't hold my interest. Yay, a private investigator (excuse me, cop), sci-fi, soap opera!

Btw it was officially announced a few days ago.
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?174577-Defiance-Renewed-Season-Three

I'm with you, the game is much better than the sexy-time-o-rama family drama that is Defiance.

To me it's a collection of amazingly worn out science fiction tropes, so much so that it's like someone has a list of the clichés they need to have by series end with boxes next to each one.

Good news for fans though, I was envisioning a day we SciFi had no programming from the last ten years on it at all.

Atticus Batman
09-29-2014, 07:54 PM
I'm with you, the game is much better than the sexy-time-o-rama family drama that is Defiance.

To me it's a collection of amazingly worn out science fiction tropes, so much so that it's like someone has a list of the clichés they need to have by series end with boxes next to each one.

Good news for fans though, I was envisioning a day we SciFi had no programming from the last ten years on it at all.

It reminds me of: Spencer for Hire.

Only with aliens, mutants and very little city to shoot up and hide in.

zeuss000
09-30-2014, 02:49 PM
Don't know about the rest of you but here in Australia we are yet to see any of the second season on free to air TV, makes it hard to find any codes :mad:
Ed

Atticus Batman
09-30-2014, 03:00 PM
Don't know about the rest of you but here in Australia we are yet to see any of the second season on free to air TV, makes it hard to find any codes :mad:
Ed

There are no codes for you to find. The codes were released during the American airing and aren't being re-released according to Trion. If you weren't able to come here when we originally found and posted them, then you are out of luck.

Wilhelm Keitel
09-30-2014, 11:17 PM
Ed

What did any of that have to do with the topic of this thread?

zeuss000
10-01-2014, 02:01 PM
What did any of that have to do with the topic of this thread?

The topic is the TV series as was my comment.. IDIOT!!!

Wilhelm Keitel
10-01-2014, 02:31 PM
The topic is the TV series as was my comment.. IDIOT!!!

There was nothing in the OP about season 2 and codes it was about renewal for season 3 lack of Reading Comprehension makes you the self proclaimed Idiot. There are threads about the codes want to whine about it go there where it belongs. The Codes from last season has very well been dealt with. We do not need you people crying in every thread about the series.