PDA

View Full Version : Overcharged on bits

Gingersnapped
09-30-2014, 04:53 PM
So the patron pass to me is not a horrible deal. So I pick them up from time to time. For me on xbox 360 it shows them and everything else marked down 10%. So a 15 day is 360 bits. However I noticed when I bought one today it took all 400 bits. I don't know if this is a bug or not, but the advertised price should be the actual cost. Has anyone else noticed this? I submitted a ticket for it, but I wanted to know if anyone else has seen this? Also posting problems up here sometimes help get results so why not.

arekesh
09-30-2014, 05:14 PM
So the patron pass to me is not a horrible deal. So I pick them up from time to time. For me on xbox 360 it shows them and everything else marked down 10%. So a 15 day is 360 bits. However I noticed when I bought one today it took all 400 bits. I don't know if this is a bug or not, but the advertised price should be the actual cost. Has anyone else noticed this? I submitted a ticket for it, but I wanted to know if anyone else has seen this? Also posting problems up here sometimes help get results so why not.

You get the discount when you have the patron pass, if your previous one ran out, then its back to normal 400 bits price.

Market
09-30-2014, 06:30 PM
There's an oddity involving the Patron Pass that causes the store to show the 10% discount after it expires. It would seem that this is a visual glitch for most people, while others have reported that the discount sticks even without the Pass being active. I happen to be one of the latter.

I've been talking to PT about this issue. Last I heard, the cause hadn't been discovered yet. I passed this thread along to him, hopefully it can lead to a solution for this issue.