PDA

View Full Version : Banned Accounts Same IP

13bravo
10-03-2014, 12:46 AM
Posting for a friend,

Hi. My wife and I both Defiance accounts. We started playing it a few days ago and fell in love with the game so much so we started to buy DLC through steam. However today at around 9:33 pm PST (today being 10/2/2014) we got the following message upon trying to log into our accounts:

"The login request is not valid, please try again later." (Error #2016)

Now we spent around 4 hours trying all the various ways your support site recommended and none worked. We then tried to access some of your web pages to which I found out I could not load, almost like an IP ban? Now my wife and I have Comcast so our IP is a bit wonky I will admit but this is the first game we have played together that would ban us for having the same IP. Comcast has said to speak with you about this issue as we appear to have a dynamic IP address although I'm not sure about that.

Anyway here is our info:
| MercenaryCCB | CrypticPanda | something like 620+ ego before the ban
| Wifeythekitten | Mewthekitten<3 | around 540+ we think

I also submitted a support ticket because the 7th legion DLC wasn't working but, I cant recall the ticket number off the top of my head. We are very sorry about all this I'm sure its a huge misunderstanding so thanks for the time I'm sure this email is not your standard format for appeal but we couldn't view the site. Just a little side note if we can get this working again, we will be buying two copies of all DLC. So we are eager to play again!

Thank You,
Two Loyal Customers

LoseBeauty
10-03-2014, 01:07 AM
Quite likely same issue as here:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?174863-Error-2003-Account-banned

MewtheKitten
10-03-2014, 02:30 PM
It has a different error number.

J8 Sky
10-04-2014, 08:26 AM
Try put the Error code in the Thread header,

Hope you get this problem solved asap , Kiwibird fixed mine (#2003) yesterday :)