PDA

View Full Version : So.... with inventory being fairly limited..... wth do you do with...

Flak
04-03-2013, 06:57 PM
all the crap you can't sell that you also don't get the option to delete?

JerZey CJ
04-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Check your other loadouts, they might be equipped in those. To get them unequipped, just fill those slots with weapons that you are using(loadouts can use the same equipment as other loadouts).

illgot
04-03-2013, 07:00 PM
I break everything down into resources. I don't even bother selling items because money doesn't seem to be too useful right now.

Though upgrading items can get very expensive and there are a lot of items to upgrade.

urdnotcheshire
04-03-2013, 07:02 PM

I had this same problem make sure that the stuff you can't sell or delete isn't equipped to your second load out it took me forever to figure this out once I changed my second load out around i was able to get rid of the stuff that I couldn't before.

Myst
04-03-2013, 07:02 PM
I break everything down into resources. I don't even bother selling items because money doesn't seem to be too useful right now.

Though upgrading items can get very expensive and there are a lot of items to upgrade.

^ Exactly what s/he does. I usually break mine down for resources if I have the time ( IE not getting shot at ). Though if I am near a vendor sometimes I will sell it. Now I'm starting to sell almost anything that is below green that way I have plenty of inventory space.

hardy83
04-03-2013, 07:07 PM
Money only seems to be useful for getting vehicles (mainly vanity), and lock boxes, and with lock boxes, doing missions and falls will get you more than enough.

Opus
04-03-2013, 07:24 PM
It's late. 10 char

Ebany
04-03-2013, 07:47 PM
In most games I would simply collect the uncommon+ items and leave the rest, are resources hard to come by? Do the items break down (much like Battle Realms) to allow upgrading of other items?

Lithic
04-03-2013, 07:50 PM
You don't do anything with them, you have pre-order items or arkfall code items that have sentimental value ? To bad, TRION was to busy to implement a STASH or BANKING system

You want to play the game ? LOL why should you be able to play after you purchased, no instead you will have lag- invisible cars - roll backs and hourly server crashes, BUT in the meantime, yes you have NO stash or Auctionhouse and there is a TERRIBLE chat system that no one even utilizes, so its basically a terrible single player game with terrible lag and poorly implemented features.

WELCOME TO DEFIANCE

Chio Raver
04-03-2013, 07:52 PM
You don't do anything with them, you have pre-order items or arkfall code items that have sentimental value ? To bad, TRION was to busy to implement a STASH or BANKING system

You want to play the game ? LOL why should you be able to play after you purchased, no instead you will have lag- invisible cars - roll backs and hourly server crashes, BUT in the meantime, yes you have NO stash or Auctionhouse and there is a TERRIBLE chat system that no one even utilizes, so its basically a terrible single player game with terrible lag and poorly implemented features.

WELCOME TO DEFIANCE
This guy ^ lol

Azuresky
04-03-2013, 07:53 PM

As you "lvl" you will get more inventory slots which will help.

Lithic
04-03-2013, 07:55 PM
This guy ^ lol

Lol ^ this guy
Typical troll and fan boi who expects terrible customer service and faulty products after paying for them.
congrats on being apart of the problem, typical people ignorant to the world around them these days.

Thank you for the laugh tho :) lol

Chio Raver
04-03-2013, 08:04 PM
Lol ^ this guy
Typical troll and fan boi who expects terrible customer service and faulty products after paying for them.
congrats on being apart of the problem, typical people ignorant to the world around them these days.

Thank you for the laugh tho :) lol

No sir i am not a troll i just like to throw a random comment to make people laugh here or there. The forums lately are full of anger :/

Paladin
04-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Anyone else enjoying the game? I'm having a blast with major lag here and there....p.s I'm an optimist come join me! You get to enjoy things:D

dstrollo360
04-03-2013, 08:09 PM
No sir i am not a troll i just like to throw a random comment to make people laugh here or there. The forums lately are full of anger :/

In other news. Do wish it had larger inventory. Feel like Im playing Borderlands again. :(

Paladin
04-03-2013, 08:10 PM
In other news. Do wish it had larger inventory. Feel like Im playing Borderlands again. :(

I'm rocking 100 inventory right now:D $10 and some quests = lots of space

FantasyMeister
04-03-2013, 08:14 PM
34 inventory @ EGO 359, I'll edit this each time inventory expands just to keep track of it.

Chio Raver
04-03-2013, 08:14 PM
I'm rocking 100 inventory right now:D $10 and some quests = lots of space
I used the bits i got from the UE to buy a +15 inventory space.

thejx4
04-03-2013, 08:16 PM
I don't WANT 40 inventory spaces. I want a stash, so I can just take what I need without having to scroll through a long list of shields and weapons and attachments.

Chio Raver
04-03-2013, 08:22 PM
I don't WANT 40 inventory spaces. I want a stash, so I can just take what I need without having to scroll through a long list of shields and weapons and attachments.
Start breaking down your weapons you dont need or try selling them. There really isnt a place in defiance for a bank or safe because a few things might happen. 1. Hellbugs will burrow up and eat your loot 2. Mutant grenaders will blow up the safe/bank and loot the place or 3. We dont lose our weapons or items when we die so there isnt a need for a bank and theres a fast travel system so all you need to do is fast travel use the shop then fast travel back to the nearest point and continue on your adventure.