PDA

View Full Version : decent support so far

Darksoul1978
10-03-2014, 09:10 PM
want to say thank you to trion for the pretty good support I have received so far, you have helped with the big problems I encountered and look forward to support like this in the future should I require it.

Piers
10-03-2014, 09:58 PM
Is this sarcasm, or are you serious? If your serious, then your crazy.

Cryptic Effect
10-03-2014, 10:11 PM
He must be crazy it has been 2 months and my issue with my cerberus license pursuit still has not been resolved even though I have gotten numerous responses on 3 tickets for each ticket to be closed and nothing has changed with my pursuit.

support has been very helpful....

LOL XD

DEATHBRINGER210
10-04-2014, 01:34 AM
are you in the right place

Wilhelm Keitel
10-04-2014, 02:01 AM
As trolling goes that was 10/10

Bentu
10-04-2014, 02:21 AM
He must be spending $hit loads in the bits store.

Edit. Just tried to log in to the forum and kept getting put back to the login page, after some searching I found out they think I'm logging in from a different place so had to go through the rigmarole of entering new code etc.

I have only ever used my phone to browse the forums and don't have a laptop or computer.

xxxxmingoxxxx
10-04-2014, 05:53 AM
He must be spending $hit loads in the bits store.

Edit. Just tried to log in to the forum and kept getting put back to the login page, after some searching I found out they think I'm logging in from a different place so had to go through the rigmarole of entering new code etc.

I have only ever used my phone to browse the forums and don't have a laptop or computer.

you know the one CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW GUY

Darksoul1978
10-05-2014, 10:47 PM
no I'm serious every problem I've submitted except for my arkbreaker trophies on ps3 not being awarded has been resolved. perhaps the reason I get decent support over others is I'm not an *** when I file my reports? And I spent a whopping $10 on bits so not a big spender either. people ***** and scream about support being horrible well maybe you didn't provide enough info, maybe you can't spell to make a coherent sentence like most people on the net, maybe you were rude in your report. regardless I got decent satisfactory support in a timely manner and wanted to thank those who helped publicly.

Cryptic Effect
10-06-2014, 01:18 AM
no I'm serious every problem I've submitted except for my arkbreaker trophies on ps3 not being awarded has been resolved. perhaps the reason I get decent support over others is I'm not an *** when I file my reports? And I spent a whopping $10 on bits so not a big spender either. people ***** and scream about support being horrible well maybe you didn't provide enough info, maybe you can't spell to make a coherent sentence like most people on the net, maybe you were rude in your report. regardless I got decent satisfactory support in a timely manner and wanted to thank those who helped publicly.

I can tell you right now I have not been rude I have been patient and 2 months to advance 1 pursuit that is stuck at it's current progress is just insane I only get the automated response and I update my ticket and I get another automated response and I update it again then my ticket gets closed and then start the cycle all over again and It's just ridiculous....

Atticus Batman
10-06-2014, 01:34 AM

You know for somebody claiming not to be a rude ***, this post of yours, sure seems like the post of a rude ***. Welcome to the game new person. Yes you got lucky with support so far, but it doesn't last. I have been very polite and helpful in my reports.

Btw they have an exclusive title they only give out to those that Trion feels have helped the community in certain ways, including filing accurate reports that help them find and fix bugs. It is called the Honorable title. Do you have it? The answer is most likely NO. I do have it as do several other vets and old schoolers that are still around, as we try to be very helpful any way that we can. You are just a person who got lucky with the support grab bag a couple times. That does not prove support is great. Btw if support was great, then they would NOT ignore the rude *****, like you implied that they do, they would help EVERYONE.

However it is nice of you to thank those who helped. But responding to negative posts by insulting most, if not all, of the player base is not a good thing.

WanWhiteWolf
10-06-2014, 04:16 AM
I will probably be hanged for this, but my experience with support is 50/50.

The live support fixed my problem quickly (about 1-2 months ago). Recenly I had a new issue that cannot be solved from my end and enroled for live support. The queue said 8 hours so I gave it a pass. Same for my clanmates.

I guess they reasigned support ressources (or their support left the company).

Dvleng
10-06-2014, 04:50 AM
or their support left the company.

I think this is the case :mad:

Thal
10-06-2014, 04:57 AM
I find it Ironic that someone posts a thank you for timely support and everyone immediately flames them for it. Going so far to call him names and suggest he commit suicide.
Do people actually think forums should only be used to flame, whine and ***** about every little thing. Do people actually behave like his in real life or is it simply that the anonymity of the internet boosts their ***hole level to 10?

Dvleng
10-06-2014, 05:05 AM
I find it Ironic that someone posts a thank you for timely support and everyone immediately flames them for it. Going so far to call him names and suggest he commit suicide.
Do people actually think forums should only be used to flame, whine and ***** about every little thing. Do people actually behave like his in real life or is it simply that the anonymity of the internet boosts their ***hole level to 10?

When you come on this forum and see 100 pages of complaints and raging at Trion for being utter failure, you then decide to post your thank you for awesome support crap? Well **** you buddy.

Thal
10-06-2014, 05:24 AM
When you come on this forum and see 100 pages of complaints and raging at Trion for being utter failure, you then decide to post your thank you for awesome support crap? Well **** you buddy.

lmao...Then quit find a game you actually like that fits your style.

There are 3 types of Gamers
1. Fan Bois (the ones that are blinded to any flaw in the game
2. The casual gamer (the ones that take the game for face value know that no MMO is with out it's issues but submits their tickets, posts the bug and goes on playing to have fun and be entertained)
3. And finally the Trolls (the ones who have either been butt hurt by the game and want to whine and ***** about it over and over OR are just little kids who are at best a mediocre player and get their real entertainment out of causing stress and strife on the forums.)

You Sir (and I use That word lightly) are a big fat #3

brokenshield
10-06-2014, 06:50 AM
This is why I find it so humorous when the "old" vets gets so angry at us noobs for not spending more time reading these forums. In the month I have been playing Defiance, I have seen very few helpful gameplay post. Sure I can Google for an answer, and have found plenty of useful info this way... unfortunately the majority of them are from 2013, way before patching and nerfing. So I do the best I can and just play the game. I'm not going to waste my game time checking these forums, as I don't find most current post useful.

Yes, the game has it's issues, can't say it doesn't, but as Thal says, I'll continue to play Defiance and enjoy myself. When the cons outway the pros, well, I'll just move on.

Wilhelm Keitel
10-06-2014, 09:00 AM

Actually you missed the 4th kind.

The ones that enjoy the game and the unique engaging game play that are tired of incompetence and seeing the game destroyed bad patch after bad patch. Through obvious incompetence or lack of care about the player base.

J8 Sky
10-06-2014, 09:33 AM
Well said Thal.

From my experience i would have to agree with OP, decent support so far. considering how many problems Trion has and the HUGH amount of tickets they receive daily. I'm pretty satisfied with their support response time and how quickly they solved my problems.

Maybe the response vary depending on how "polite" and informative you are when requesting for a support. I also am an IT tech for my company, and for sure if someone requesting a support that is extremely rude, i will put it on the bottom of my "to do list". That would mean i will refuse to fix your problem until i have nothing better to do.

Thal
10-06-2014, 11:54 AM
Actually you missed the 4th kind.

The ones that enjoy the game and the unique engaging game play that are tired of incompetence and seeing the game destroyed bad patch after bad patch. Through obvious incompetence or lack of care about the player base.

No that's pretty much a #3 to. masking it by saying I enjoy the game but it sux because they sux is basically the same thing

Wilhelm Keitel
10-06-2014, 12:39 PM
No that's pretty much a #3 to. masking it by saying I enjoy the game but it sux because they sux is basically the same thing

No they are no where near the same the 4th are the ones that filled bug reports went on PTS top help debug and tell them if things worked as intended they are the people that fill out reports and provide constructive critique until they realise that they do not listen are incompetent or do not care about the player base. There are a lot of those players in this game and in rift and we are tired of being ignored and having the games we loved and supported turn to crap.

if you do not understand the differance then that is because you are #2 the casual gamer with no dedication to any game just jumping from one to the next flavor of the month.

Fuzzy
10-06-2014, 01:06 PM
No they are no where near the same the 4th are the ones that filled bug reports went on PTS top help debug and tell them if things worked as intended they are the people that fill out reports and provide constructive critique until they realise that they do not listen are incompetent or do not care about the player base. There are a lot of those players in this game and in rift and we are tired of being ignored and having the games we loved and supported turn to crap.

if you do not understand the differance then that is because you are #2 the casual gamer with no dedication to any game just jumping from one to the next flavor of the month.

Gonna chime in here and will say: This is absolutely wrong.
Things which are put on the PTS here in Defiance will get tested by us PTS folk, we give our feedback and they are making changes according to our suggestions/obversations.
I could give you many examples but all you would need to do is look into the PTS forums, go through the threads and read up on our observations and things which haven been changed based on those.
That claim is simply false. For sure, they cannot fix everything before it goes live. Some things only get visible on live servers due to different cirumstances, but those things they can fix, they will fix and they have proven so in the last few months.
I admit, it hasn't always been like this, some changes still went live even though we PTS folk say it isn't ready but they are listening and do indeed take construtive criticism seriously.

JadedSinn
10-06-2014, 01:16 PM
Gonna chime in here and will say: This is absolutely wrong.
Things which are put on the PTS here in Defiance will get tested by us PTS folk, we give our feedback and they are making changes according to our suggestions/obversations.
I could give you many examples but all you would need to do is look into the PTS forums, go through the threads and read up on our observations and things which haven been changed based on those.
That claim is simply false. For sure, they cannot fix everything before it goes live. Some things only get visible on live servers due to different cirumstances, but those things they can fix, they will fix and they have proven so in the last few months.
I admit, it hasn't always been like this, some changes still went live even though we PTS folk say it isn't ready but they are listening and do indeed take construtive criticism seriously.

^ hes right you know

i ragulerly test on the test server when theres stiff to test thy hear and read what we say. but our warnings to not send it live normaly dont get herd.

reading over the PTS part of the forum can be quite revealing it shos just how hard WE players that work on the PTS work so hard to get bugs we find fixed.

Thal
10-06-2014, 03:43 PM

^ hes right you know

i ragulerly test on the test server when theres stiff to test thy hear and read what we say. but our warnings to not send it live normaly dont get herd.

reading over the PTS part of the forum can be quite revealing it shos just how hard WE players that work on the PTS work so hard to get bugs we find fixed.

Your post is invalid. I stand by my earlier assessment #3

Egyptia
10-06-2014, 03:54 PM
no I'm serious every problem I've submitted except for my arkbreaker trophies on ps3 not being awarded has been resolved. perhaps the reason I get decent support over others is I'm not an *** when I file my reports? And I spent a whopping $10 on bits so not a big spender either. people ***** and scream about support being horrible well maybe you didn't provide enough info, maybe you can't spell to make a coherent sentence like most people on the net, maybe you were rude in your report. regardless I got decent satisfactory support in a timely manner and wanted to thank those who helped publicly.said the run-on sentence master

Thal
10-06-2014, 06:48 PM
said the run-on sentence master

Lmao now we have a 4th the I am a grammar and punctuality **** troll

Darksoul1978
10-06-2014, 07:20 PM
Wow this really brought out the trolls and the butt hurt. Should I also add my latest issue with a glitched pursuit was answered in 2 days fixed and given a bonus daily and weekly arkhunter bonus as well? And to you atticus batman I tend to get rude in response to my thread getting filled with trolls. In the six weeks on this game between the forums and the game chat itself I have come across some of the biggest ******bags and noobs in the history of gaming. And the six posts before my so called rude post was nothing but trolling, this led me to say what I said and I stand by it. 90% of people online are ****'s plain and simple and this thread is proving that rather quickly.

Brindled
10-06-2014, 08:05 PM
Two wrongs do not make a right.

Thal
10-07-2014, 06:47 AM
Wow this really brought out the trolls and the butt hurt. Should I also add my latest issue with a glitched pursuit was answered in 2 days fixed and given a bonus daily and weekly arkhunter bonus as well? And to you atticus batman I tend to get rude in response to my thread getting filled with trolls. In the six weeks on this game between the forums and the game chat itself I have come across some of the biggest ******bags and noobs in the history of gaming. And the six posts before my so called rude post was nothing but trolling, this led me to say what I said and I stand by it. 90% of people online are ****'s plain and simple and this thread is proving that rather quickly.

You are absolutely part of the way right...The worst come from Forum warrior trolls. I used to rarely browse the forums but lately I have been searching for answers to certain questions I have and looking to see what new content might be coming out. A games forums has always been, in my experience, a great place to learn new things and meet new people. Instead almost every post is jacked by a whiner and almost every 3 posts made is to *****. I'd be concerned if not for the fact 90% are by the same handful of people or the alts they make to ***** even more.

Darksoul1978
10-07-2014, 03:59 PM
I agree Thal I've been on alot of forums over the years and there is always trolls but this one seems to have more trolls and whiners than any I've seen. very little help and a lot of rude players. I even got a PM here the other day from someone thanking me for thanking trion for their good support provided to me and they said they never post here anymore because of the rude players. I think we need more mods here wildly swinging the ban hammer and not just remove accounts but IP ban them as well.

Thal
10-07-2014, 04:08 PM
to be honest I'm close to just saying forget the forums...