PDA

View Full Version : Please Keep one siege on the map

WanWhiteWolf
10-06-2014, 04:36 AM
So the map is empty (or there are some random minor bug arffalls laying around).

I hate to tell you, but the recent patch didn't fix any lagg issues (according to clanmates and my experience). If you want to keep the map empty, can you please , at least, keep one volge siege permanently active. After someone finishes it, respawn it after 5 - 10 minutes. Volge sieges are the only event that the vets are still doing (in the lack of any end game content). Now you took that away as well. Yesterday we wanted to make a clan siege and after one hour on phase hopping and searching we abandoned the idea.

We don't need 3 types of major arkfalls or incursions all over the place. They are easy / booring for vets / and they give no rewards in comparison with the time spent doing one from begining to end. Sieges last 15 min, they are a bit challenging and the rewards are "not-that-bad".

Normally I would put this in suggestion section but I am not sure if anyone reads that part.

Thank you.

Blackwolfe
10-06-2014, 05:22 AM
I get that they wanted to have more people doing each arkfall/incursion/siege, but it feels like they went a liiiiiittle too far when reducing the amount of stuff happening on the map.

ProJH
10-06-2014, 05:22 AM
We need sieges back.

Xaat Xuun
10-06-2014, 10:01 AM
must be the time of day.
last night, I could do a siege, then go do a conflict, then do a siege, then repeat , even got a DM major AF (that's a rarity at that time of night) . . this was PC-NA 1.5 hours before restart till restart.
So it seems to me, events are not the same throughout the day

AllGamer
10-06-2014, 10:20 AM
no, I play a lot, and I do concur since the latest patch, the Siege frequency slowed down A Hell LOT!
compared to before

before I was able to go from once siege to another siege as it finished.

Now If I get to join a Siege, then I'll have to wait a looooooong time before another Siege comes up

I'm almost done with all the pursuits, soon it'll be very boring, if there's no event's going on.

WanWhiteWolf
10-06-2014, 05:22 PM
no, I play a lot, and I do concur since the latest patch, the Siege frequency slowed down A Hell LOT!
compared to before

before I was able to go from once siege to another siege as it finished.

Now If I get to join a Siege, then I'll have to wait a looooooong time before another Siege comes up

I'm almost done with all the pursuits, soon it'll be very boring, if there's no event's going on.

I am already there. The only thing that I can find on maps (I use plural since I do phase hopping), is major bug arkfalls and incursions.

I cannot do incursion since they are broken. I killed close to 500 volges and got a green weapon, no ark, no keys. I am not spending one hour to get green weapon as reward.
Bug arkfalls are not a challenge for a 5900 ego and they give almost no rewards considering the time spent.

So, the only "end-game-content" are the volge sieges. Now they took that as well.

I think I am going to organize roller races since you can't shoot to much stuff nowadays.

LegendaryU2K
10-06-2014, 06:10 PM
There hasn't been alot of stuff happening on the map within the past few days. For about 30 mins the map was empty .