PDA

View Full Version : Can we get some sort of automatic time-out on news feeds at log-in?

crasher
10-07-2014, 09:07 AM
Otherwise I'll be looking forward to ya'll making this true every "Saturday at 12:00AM PST":

'...we will be slashing the price of T4 Lock Boxes by 50%! This sale starts Saturday at 12:00AM PST and runs until 10:00AM PST Tuesday!'

in perpetuity.

We, the player base, are looking forward to the sale going live, forEVAR.

For the sake of discussion, pulling nothing but blues from T4's most of the time, like I have been doing for the passed while, kind of dictates the 50% off sale anyway, dontcha think?

Thank you.

Bonehead
10-07-2014, 05:18 PM
Nice to see you Crash Man.

Fuzzy
10-07-2014, 05:21 PM
For the sake of discussion, pulling nothing but blues from T4's most of the time, like I have been doing for the passed while, kind of dictates the 50% off sale anyway, dontcha think?

Thank you.

Well, that can't happen anymore since you're now guaranteed a purple out of T4s/faction boxes.

Bonehead
10-07-2014, 05:31 PM
I fear the fuzzy!

crasher
10-07-2014, 05:36 PM
Nice to see you Crash Man.
Nice to be seen, J.

:)

crasher
10-07-2014, 05:42 PM
Well, that can't happen anymore since you're now guaranteed a purple out of T4s/faction boxes.
Maybe in theory, sure.
But the first 3 boxes I opened since the weekend were all blues.
Then I got 2 OJ armadas in 2 back-to-back boxes.
I hate armadas.
The first was 100 points below my E-#, the second was on my level.

Piers
10-07-2014, 05:47 PM
Welcome back, Crasher! Forums felt like a ghost-town without you.

Fuzzy
10-08-2014, 02:30 AM
Maybe in theory, sure.
But the first 3 boxes I opened since the weekend were all blues.
Then I got 2 OJ armadas in 2 back-to-back boxes.
I hate armadas.
The first was 100 points below my E-#, the second was on my level.

That shouldn't be the case. If it was, make a screenshot, or sent the approximate time you opened the boxes to a community member since it's a bug.
T4s cannot give out only blues anymore. Every box I opened since gave out 1 purple at least.

Atticus Batman
10-08-2014, 02:58 AM
That shouldn't be the case. If it was, make a screenshot, or sent the approximate time you opened the boxes to a community member since it's a bug.
T4s cannot give out only blues anymore. Every box I opened since gave out 1 purple at least.

Doesn't that include purple nades? so maybe his purple each time was a nade, which he didn't see because it went to claims or was used as a refill.

Fuzzy
10-08-2014, 04:20 AM
Doesn't that include purple nades? so maybe his purple each time was a nade, which he didn't see because it went to claims or was used as a refill.

Nades are rolled independently, afaik. Though I am not 100% sure.
And I am under the impression boxes share the same loot tables, so even if he had some in claims which were added before the lockbox change, they all should give out at least 1 purple too.
As I said, it shouldn't be possible... If it happened, it would be a bug, IMO. Only thing to do would be to report the approximate time(s) it happened.

Edit: I knew it was somewhere.
Rashere confirms in this post here (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?173991-Why-no-guaranteed-Purple-in-faction-boxes&p=1617111#post1617111) that grenades do not count towards the guaranteed purple.

Atticus Batman
10-08-2014, 02:56 PM
Nades are rolled independently, afaik. Though I am not 100% sure.
And I am under the impression boxes share the same loot tables, so even if he had some in claims which were added before the lockbox change, they all should give out at least 1 purple too.
As I said, it shouldn't be possible... If it happened, it would be a bug, IMO. Only thing to do would be to report the approximate time(s) it happened.

Edit: I knew it was somewhere.
Rashere confirms in this post here (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?173991-Why-no-guaranteed-Purple-in-faction-boxes&p=1617111#post1617111) that grenades do not count towards the guaranteed purple.

Sounds like Crash should Pm Rashere then. :)