PDA

View Full Version : can't use half my inventory

packratz
10-07-2014, 11:42 PM
so i recently got into defiance, and starting to love the game, so i drop in my hard earned bucks for their dlc bundle to support the devs.

I get my packs and start claiming them from my inbox. after a few claims or so, my inv is full;figure later I'll need some more inv slots so, i plop down some more dough for +15 inv slots.

now i go back to claiming more of my stuff from the dlc packs and to my surprise, my inv is stuck at 25/50 and i can't claim anything more because its says my inv is full.

I've tried to repair the game, and submit a support ticket, but it seems like another long waiting game.

also, i think i lost a few dlc gear because of this bug.

anyone else also having this issue?

crazyged
10-07-2014, 11:50 PM
I'm not sure, but it could have something to do with your ego level.

I seem to remember having a similar problem when I started a new toon and it sorted itself out after I had done the tutorial and stuff.

I could be wrong, though!

WanWhiteWolf
10-08-2014, 12:02 AM
so i recently got into defiance, and starting to love the game, so i drop in my hard earned bucks for their dlc bundle to support the devs.

I get my packs and start claiming them from my inbox. after a few claims or so, my inv is full;figure later I'll need some more inv slots so, i plop down some more dough for +15 inv slots.

now i go back to claiming more of my stuff from the dlc packs and to my surprise, my inv is stuck at 25/50 and i can't claim anything more because its says my inv is full.

I've tried to repair the game, and submit a support ticket, but it seems like another long waiting game.

also, i think i lost a few dlc gear because of this bug.

anyone else also having this issue?

It might not be an issue, just a bad message. For example:

Of you are trying to claim a grenade that you already have it will say that your inventory is full. To claim it simply use one charge on your inventory grenade and you will end up in having 4/5 charges. Then you can pick your grenade from claims. (It will just fill the charges; It will not add a second grenade pack of that type). Same thing with the spikes.

The message should have been "Your item is already fully recharged". It would be more suggestive.

LegendaryU2K
10-08-2014, 12:13 AM
Wait, once you hit ego 250 i think it will increase. crazyged is right

Atticus Batman
10-08-2014, 12:44 AM
I'm not sure, but it could have something to do with your ego level.

I seem to remember having a similar problem when I started a new toon and it sorted itself out after I had done the tutorial and stuff.

I could be wrong, though!

Pretty sure once it went free to play, they said you would start with the max inventory space unlocked. Isn't it around 35 for new players?

Op if you are trying to claim consumables: Spikes/stims/grenades, the Wolf is right and you already are at your limit for that consumable. If I remember right, it is 10 for each specific consumable.

WanWhiteWolf
10-08-2014, 06:55 AM
Pretty sure once it went free to play, they said you would start with the max inventory space unlocked. Isn't it around 35 for new players?

Op if you are trying to claim consumables: Spikes/stims/grenades, the Wolf is right and you already are at your limit for that consumable. If I remember right, it is 10 for each specific consumable.

Unfortunatelly Batman is not always right. :p

It's 10 for spikes and stims. It's only 5 for grenades.

packratz
10-08-2014, 02:01 PM
i am claiming from the inbox where all the daily rewards come from.

Here is a picture of what it looks like.

also, i don't get anything when i claim a daily reward, only it shows as daily reward then nothing else shows after it.

I think thats how i lost all my dlc gear; i hope they fix this.

btw, it also doesnt go past 24/50 in terms of items.

Atticus Batman
10-08-2014, 03:00 PM
i am claiming from the inbox where all the daily rewards come from.

Here is a picture of what it looks like.

also, i don't get anything when i claim a daily reward, only it shows as daily reward then nothing else shows after it.

I think thats how i lost all my dlc gear; i hope they fix this.

btw, it also doesnt go past 24/50 in terms of items.

That is a grenade. Most likely, you can't claim it because you stock of that grenade is full, Which as Wolfy said, is 5.

Atticus Batman
10-08-2014, 03:02 PM
Unfortunatelly Batman is not always right. :p

It's 10 for spikes and stims. It's only 5 for grenades.

Aren't you nice? Proving that I have a bad memory. :p

Elco
10-11-2014, 10:36 AM
I lost quite a few currency from opening things in the wrong order and not having the space for them when I bought the starter bundle. of course no tutorial or warning or workaround, just a big F U from trion to their new customer.