PDA

View Full Version : Finished EGO Evolution VI

darr ell
10-08-2014, 07:10 PM
I had been trying to finish this for a while and just could not get an oj grenade. Finally asked for some help for one on ingame chat on the 360 and got an immediate response for one at IDR. Went there and was handed it over free of charge, I didnt get the persons game tag but would just like to put out there thanks for the help. Glad to see some cool people in the game world.

Atticus Batman
10-08-2014, 07:36 PM
I had been trying to finish this for a while and just could not get an oj grenade. Finally asked for some help for one on ingame chat on the 360 and got an immediate response for one at IDR. Went there and was handed it over free of charge, I didnt get the persons game tag but would just like to put out there thanks for the help. Glad to see some cool people in the game world.

Several of the vet players (At least on Xbox) would prefer to give our extra orange grenades away, than to see them scrapped by the auto-salvage timer in the claims box. However I am glad that you did find one of the nice guys, when you were looking.

I myself, had a purple hatchling grenade for the longest time because I kept giving the OJ ones to people who "HAD to" have them. I did the same with the shrill grenades. I now have another OJ hatchling but, now that I want to keep the OJ grenades, I can't get another OJ Shrill. LOL That's what I get for being a nice guy, I suppose.

Sidd
10-09-2014, 01:56 AM
Congratulations :) I thought I'd never get an orange grenade either, gave up and was clearing out my stash. Ended up giving someone three extra purple grenades and sold them a few things, all together they got some nice things for a fraction the value. Within ten minutes of that someone said they had an oj flashbang and wanted 10k, I thought they were joking so I ribbed them about it. Anyway, she really was selling it and wouldn't let me pay her anything more than what she wanted, a mere 10k scrip lol. She was also looking for active people so I not only got that elusive grenade I wanted, I got a new clan member too. Sometimes karma works quickly.