PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick thank you

xxxxmingoxxxx
10-09-2014, 10:04 AM
I just wanted to thank a few players and others. The ones that post but dont play cool. the ones that are involed in the nerfs. stand up and take a bow . the ones that like the way the game is headed exellent. and MOST of all i would like to thank LAG AND CRIT and lets not forget INTENED. WITH OUT those my clan would have to vie for top spots in ark falls co-op. A special tanks to the double core players in co-op i could not come in first with out you. My clan thanks you for being those few left and now one of the largest active clans on 360.

xxxxmingoxxxx
10-09-2014, 10:14 AM
Could LAG or CRITor even INTENED please responed to this tread. Or anybody that can speak for them. Id like to send friend request.

xxxxmingoxxxx
10-10-2014, 06:35 AM
NEWS FLASH if anyone wants to play with the LEGENDARY CRIT LAG OR INTENDED they are now in the clan. come and have some fun with these guys. Lag is a slow moving guy but hard to kill Crit is hard to find of line alot but when you see him run in place its funner than hell. INTENDED im not so sure about he/she runs around taking everyones loot and ark forge but you con find that player at the vending machines.

Altras
10-10-2014, 07:47 AM
Pretty sure my I.Q. dropped from reading this

xxxxmingoxxxx
10-10-2014, 10:27 AM
If that did not make you at the least smile your hanging with to serious a crowed . its a game and this is a game forum . if you want intellect go to a chest forum or go goggel somthing.

WanWhiteWolf
10-10-2014, 10:46 AM
Can you please use google translate? Just write what do want in your own language (hopefully that's not English) and copy paste what google translate gives you.

Nobody understands what are talking about.

Blackwolfe
10-10-2014, 10:48 AM
Didn't make sense, even as a joke. But whatever :P

xxxxmingoxxxx
10-10-2014, 11:26 AM
OK . for the posters on this thread. iv read your post other places i know why you dont get it . I am done with this thread any way it was for clan . let me hold your hand . the post was being FACETIOUS. DARK HUMOR. on 360 its bad. hardly any players.the only time you see there gamertag is on the forums. the testers are like minded with the dev. but not with the ex-players of the gamewhich were thousands.LAG CRIT are rampit though the game. there in every ones clan.Can i let go of your hand now.

Wurm
10-10-2014, 11:59 AM
Most modern browser have a built in spell-check, it keeps me from writing weird stuff all the time, I highly recommend it.

Wurm
10-10-2014, 12:00 PM
I just wanted to thank a few players and others. The ones that post but don't play cool. the ones that are involved in the nerfs. stand up and take a bow . the ones that like the way the game is headed excellent. and MOST of all i would like to thank LAG AND CRIT and lets not forget INTENDED. WITHOUT those my clan would have to vie for top spots in ark falls co-op. A special thanks to the double core players in co-op i could not come in first without you. My clan thanks you for being those few left and now one of the largest active clans on 360.

See? Much Better.

konstantinov
10-10-2014, 01:59 PM
I googeled chest forum and it didn't make me any smarter.

Major Crapshot
10-10-2014, 07:08 PM
I googeled chest forum and it didn't make me any smarter.

Yeah. But I'll bet you got some interesting search results! ;)

xxxxmingoxxxx
10-11-2014, 05:56 AM
Hey WURM do me a favor log into x-box go to explorer log into forums and show me were spell check is.im willing to bet that 90 percent of the posters on this thead are PTS players. Just a thought i wonder why you didnt get it.If I said I tryed to get stability into the clan and he declined the invite would that help.

xxxxmingoxxxx
10-11-2014, 06:17 AM
Hey ALTRAS. I noticed all the quotes under your post . Ihad no idea you were so famous until you point that out.Please stand up and take a bow . no take 3 you deserve them. And Ihope this post does not give you a brain cramp.

xxxxmingoxxxx
10-11-2014, 06:26 AM
Wan White Wolf . no its not english its SIGN language. guess which one i have for you.

Tomxj
10-11-2014, 08:00 AM
I think it's trying to communicate.

J8 Sky
10-11-2014, 11:00 AM
I think it's trying to communicate.

It communicated pretty good when it was mocking the replies .

I think it's just.... (refer to picture below)

http://forums.defiance.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7762&d=1413050314