PDA

View Full Version : Lost few thousand Scrip...

TopGun
04-03-2013, 07:18 PM
So I spawn and randomly I see my character blood gushing out of his body? I was like WTF? And died after a few seconds, so I thought, hmmm that was weird and gave and another try but same thing happened, no enemies around just randomly dying. I checked Menu and was shocked to see that I lost 9k scrip... I'm really sad, I'm not gonna express my rage but it seriously puts me in a frustrating mood:( and that was not the worst part, then I get kicked out of server completely to just find out that I'm in line to get in to the game... 2679 or something... Which takes insanely 13 days... *sign* oh well, but I really like the game!!!!

Fuzzy Bean Bag
04-03-2013, 07:44 PM
Same thing just over and over...
even if i respawn and fast travel my guy just dies

Derity
04-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Damn, that is a weird bug!

Don't worry though, Scrip isn't that hard to get!

Do you die instantly or do you bleed out or something?

winterforge
04-03-2013, 07:48 PM
Same happened to me, except it was only a few hundred scrip. Invisible mobs killing me and couldn't run away from them. Died several times then logged out to stop the vicious circle.

Langor
04-03-2013, 07:49 PM
So I spawn and randomly I see my character blood gushing out of his body? I was like WTF? And died after a few seconds, so I thought, hmmm that was weird and gave and another try but same thing happened, no enemies around just randomly dying. I checked Menu and was shocked to see that I lost 9k scrip... I'm really sad, I'm not gonna express my rage but it seriously puts me in a frustrating mood:( and that was not the worst part, then I get kicked out of server completely to just find out that I'm in line to get in to the game... 2679 or something... Which takes insanely 13 days... *sign* oh well, but I really like the game!!!!

Same thing happen to me. After the second death i just exited to home and relogged.

cheapinjustice
04-03-2013, 07:51 PM
a couple of ark falls will replenish some scrip and the dying instantly is weird not happened to me yet knock on wood.

Rogue345
04-03-2013, 07:51 PM
I was told there is no invisible mobs but a copy of you that you can not see and that is why you can't see them or run away.

JoeyP42
04-03-2013, 07:53 PM
I also had this problem.. Except i eventually caught them running PAST me, and attacking my Four Wheeler? And everytime they hit it, they were doing damage? Weird eh?

Xylie Star
04-03-2013, 07:55 PM
I also had this problem.. Except i eventually caught them running PAST me, and attacking my Four Wheeler? And everytime they hit it, they were doing damage? Weird eh?

6 times in a row.... I nerd raged off

EDIT
04-03-2013, 07:59 PM
Same happened to me, except it was only a few hundred scrip. Invisible mobs killing me and couldn't run away from them. Died several times then logged out to stop the vicious circle.

I had to do the same thing to stop this stupid bug. It has happened to me more than once so far.