PDA

View Full Version : Prevent converted 99er incursions from gaining a permanent footing [##/25]

AllGamer
10-13-2014, 08:47 AM
I tried googling this, but nothing really tells what we need to kill to fulfill this pursuit.

mine is sitting at 15 of 25
yesterday was 14 of 25

i was trying to kill all kind of stuff in Silicon Valley to trigger it, but the number never moved from 14, not sure what I killed today to make it go up to 15 :confused:

PiccolaRivolta
10-13-2014, 09:06 AM
Incursions in SV if I don't mistake. Those small circles that spawn time to time. One of them counts as 1, easy to complete.

WanWhiteWolf
10-13-2014, 09:41 AM
You need to complete the incursions in sv. 1 incursion = 3 x destroy evangels.

Blackwolfe
10-13-2014, 10:19 AM
Also the hellbug one and the one where you have to keep enemies from reaching the ark crystals (miner incursion?). But I find the hellbug one and the evangel one the easiest.

Dunno about the names of the events. The locations are easy enough to see.

XGAH
10-13-2014, 11:07 AM
You need to complete the incursions in sv. 1 incursion = 3 x destroy evangels.

Or kill all enemies around the evangel = higher score = better rewards

Midnight
10-13-2014, 11:14 AM
Or kill all enemies around the evangel = higher score = better rewards

I think it's on a timer, and a pretty long one at that. It's easier for the pursuit to just let them win and then destroy the evangels.

XGAH
10-13-2014, 01:22 PM
True on the first part. Enemies come from far away. Enemies also get stuck and stay near the edges of the incursion where they spawn. So because of that it is better to let them take it. When they do all enemies disappear.

When the evangels appear the enemies spawn near the evangel. Kill them all and the evangel disappears. Done it plenty of times. Just done one while writing this. Took me less then 2 minutes to kill all enemies near the evangel (threat 3). It then disappeared and I completed the incursion.

edit: Just did a few more quick tests:

1. Killed all enemies near the last remaining evangel = 13103 score = 2 keys (threat 3, about 2 mins)
2. Destroyed 3 evangels + some mobs = 11513 score = 2 keys (threat 2, about 2 mins)
3. Killed all enemies near 3 avengels = 23971 = 4 keys (threat 2, about 4 mins)

So I guess it is 1 key for 5000 points.

SirServed
10-13-2014, 03:51 PM
Enemies also get stuck and stay near the edges of the incursion where they spawn. So because of that it is better to let them take it.
I recommend at least 2 people to complete this. If you successfully defend at least 1 core at a site, you will get double credit at that site. 1 person sits on the core and the other person camps the stragglers. This will come in handy pretty soon...

AllGamer
10-13-2014, 08:14 PM
Thank you all, now I know what to look for :)