PDA

View Full Version : Crixda run

xxxxmingoxxxx
10-14-2014, 08:33 AM
In honor of CRIXDA . with your appoval crixda. Iwould like to ask all vets and there many minions if you would like to meet at Happy Pow Farms THANKSGIVING morning@ 8am est time is open to accommodate players of all time zones. morning is the target DAWN PATROL. 360 NA is format . but vets knew that . object to see and play with the vetreran top guns of this game. Target kick the living snot out of WM.the game should be set up by then to group up easily.Call off in zone chat every time we put our foot up his arse. Crix your call if youd like a death march to san fran or not. thats where they moved him to.VETRERAN LOCKKEEPERS every single one of you ARE wanted. Please no prizes . this is about fun vets and friends.lets show the pups how its done. whos on board if Crix gives the go ahead. we have plenty of time to set this up.

Mr666
10-14-2014, 10:05 AM
I'm no LOCKKEEPER but I'm a Vet and if you want some guns I be happy to join you guys with my L3gion

MJS
10-14-2014, 01:23 PM
I'm in to spank a monkey or two.

Piers
10-14-2014, 01:50 PM
I would love to do this... if F2P would come out for Xbox already!!! (There's not a single copy at ANY store in my town)

Bonehead
10-14-2014, 02:24 PM
I'm in to spank a monkey or two.

Hmmmmmm, I'll be in my room.

Atticus Batman
10-14-2014, 03:23 PM
I would love to do this... if F2P would come out for Xbox already!!! (There's not a single copy at ANY store in my town)

Did your copy break or something? Don't worry we are supposed to get F2P with Aftermath, provided they can finish the new Xbox patcher fixes and get it in with that patch.

Aftermath Timing - XBOX Patcher Issue - XBOX Free to Play

Aiming for mid October. We've made the choice to hold off on that. It links in with a fix for the XBOX patcher issue where it sometimes requires a full install. And the move to Free to Play.

http://www.defiancedata.com/page.php?id=355

Atticus Batman
10-14-2014, 03:26 PM
In honor of CRIXDA . with your appoval crixda. Iwould like to ask all vets and there many minions if you would like to meet at Happy Pow Farms THANKSGIVING morning@ 8am est time is open to accommodate players of all time zones. morning is the target DAWN PATROL. 360 NA is format . but vets knew that . object to see and play with the vetreran top guns of this game. Target kick the living snot out of WM.the game should be set up by then to group up easily.Call off in zone chat every time we put our foot up his arse. Crix your call if youd like a death march to san fran or not. thats where they moved him to.VETRERAN LOCKKEEPERS every single one of you ARE wanted. Please no prizes . this is about fun vets and friends.lets show the pups how its done. whos on board if Crix gives the go ahead. we have plenty of time to set this up.

Hmm I might have to stay up for that. I am one of the very few Dawn Patrol still around and I do the Night Patrols, normally go offline around that time but may stay up for a couple more hours for that. :)

Bentu
10-14-2014, 08:25 PM
Bentu's in, thanks giving is the 25th of November yes?

Atticus Batman
10-15-2014, 02:21 AM
Bentu's in, thanks giving is the 25th of November yes?

It is always the fourth Thursday of November, which I believe is November 27th this year.

Atticus Batman
10-15-2014, 02:36 AM
{SNIP}Please no prizes . this is about fun vets and friends.{SNAP}

No prizes? Ok can I just FORCE my unwanted OJs down people's throats then?! I so hate salvaging them when I have over a mill salvage, or vendor selling weapons that somebody might like when I get more scrip from shooting 2 raiders than I get from selling one OJ! Besides we have to make sure everyone with us is well-armed! It is rule #1!

https://www.lake-link.com/images/forumphotos/!cid_X.jpg

Smiit
10-15-2014, 06:53 AM
I would love to bring some friends along for the march.

Donk
10-15-2014, 07:53 AM
OUTSTANDING and absolutely count me in.

GUIDOzzzz
10-15-2014, 06:43 PM
Does the wm go good in mincemeat pie.

xxxxmingoxxxx
10-17-2014, 04:27 AM
iTS GOOD to hear for every one our top guns are looking forward to it also.

blackgut
10-18-2014, 06:18 PM
u can count the 13th dragoons vets in

xxxxmingoxxxx
10-24-2014, 08:06 AM
Is 8oo am to early for west coast players . would 900am be better there have been some in game that have asked to bump it to 9. also there has been alot of support for the death march.we will use area chat for voice zone for typing . how to get to san fran have everyone go to map put marker on the forks that way we all follow the same route.we will pick the nearest ark breaker from there and form up there.we will have to see how this new system is set up . but by then we should be used to it.

VIC757
10-24-2014, 08:22 AM
I'm in. Sounds like a chance to get the arkbreaker smgs and shotties I'm looking for. Kill the monkey!!!

xxxxmingoxxxx
11-01-2014, 07:49 AM
Im glade to see such a response. after patch ill promte more on 360 zone chat about how to gather and placing marker on map so we follow the same route for death march.

xxxxmingoxxxx
11-17-2014, 08:15 AM
for the different clans doing run please have your topguns group in fours in case privte matches dont go through . each leader enter the others wait one minute that gives all leaders time to get in same areana then go to leader once there in leaders kick from group they can start there own group and bring others in. zone chat with win or help . heavy hitters first then the rest. we should do just fine.

Cyborg Superman
11-17-2014, 11:57 AM
You all know i can't resist a good monkey slapping. i'l be back in town just in time to join you all. It's been awhile but i'm sure i still remember how to slay a wardragon or two

Quebra Regra
11-17-2014, 02:37 PM

You had me until "WARMASTER". :(

Bentu
11-17-2014, 02:49 PM
You had me until "WARMASTER". :(

You didn't get as far as "this is about fun vets and friends" then?

Quebra Regra
11-17-2014, 03:15 PM
You didn't get as far as "this is about fun vets and friends" then?

I'd come back to play with you. I'll mention it to the peeps when I run into them.

I'm more than a little curious to see how bad the preparedness nerf to my grindfragger will be... I miss that shotty.

xxxxmingoxxxx
11-18-2014, 07:53 AM
ill be there at 8 i figured the players could clear the farm while the players gather up . well announce in zone so that everyone has a chance to get in the same phase then leave at 9 .

CRIXDA
11-19-2014, 08:29 PM
Mingo!
Wow. I am beyond honored to have something done in my name and I am so THERE!
I have been so far out of the loop (just loopy) but I am going to be right there in the Territories with all of the other Ark Hunters in attendance!

Bonehead
11-19-2014, 08:30 PM
Damn good to see you Crix.

Atticus Batman
11-19-2014, 08:35 PM
Mingo!
Wow. I am beyond honored to have something done in my name and I am so THERE!
I have been so far out of the loop (just loopy) but I am going to be right there in the Territories with all of the other Ark Hunters in attendance!

You are out by choice. Please come back and bring Shadow! I am all by myself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfX40dMJWhw

CRIXDA
11-19-2014, 08:36 PM
Always happy to see you too, Bones! I hope that you and yours are well!

CRIXDA
11-19-2014, 08:49 PM
Well, that is true. But Shadow has been so busy that we rarely see him. Trust me, When Shadow hears of this, he will be front and center - blazing away. Defiance has been a huge part of everything that our group-wide friendships were forged upon: packages and letters, cards and trinkets and texts and phonecalls or well-wishes. We all spent countless hours together and it seems odd playing different games without you guys sometimes.
It is bittersweet, thinking about how the potential of Defiance was wasted when it could have been so much more. We wouldn't be having this conversation now, would we?

Quebra Regra
11-21-2014, 04:00 PM

...not for long. But I've only come for the turkey! ;)

Atticus Batman
11-21-2014, 08:55 PM
...not for long. But I've only come for the turkey! ;)

Turkey? If I have my way, I am having roast rabbit for Thanksgiving! :)

blackgut
11-22-2014, 01:40 PM

hey u still got me around and ill even let u carry all my extra gear lol

Atticus Batman
11-22-2014, 08:48 PM
hey u still got me around and ill even let u carry all my extra gear lol

No offense, but I prefer hearing Jaedy's voice in my ear. :p Although I do enjoy gaming with you, when we both happen to be on at the same time.

Jaedy
11-22-2014, 08:55 PM
No offense, but I prefer hearing Jaedy's voice in my ear. :p Although I do enjoy gaming with you, when we both happen to be on at the same time.

So.....do you wanna carry all of my extra gear? :)

Atticus Batman
11-22-2014, 08:59 PM
So.....do you wanna carry all of my extra gear? :)

IF I had extra space I'd consider it. I don't have lot's of space. My main has 86 slots, the others have 81. Actually that's the main reason I have 3 characters. My main, my mod holder, and my weapon holder.

Quebra Regra
11-23-2014, 01:51 PM
Turkey? If I have my way, I am having roast rabbit for Thanksgiving! :)

NOOOOOOO! Leave dem buns alone!!!

I gotta get the F2P setup before the TUES patch

blackgut
11-26-2014, 06:17 PM
is this still on for tomorrow