PDA

View Full Version : so anyway about that storage

cheapinjustice
04-03-2013, 07:33 PM
I think it is a great idea and couldn't find a thread that wasn't locked out so i would like to see some sort of bank to store items you want to keep

reignofchaos
04-03-2013, 07:41 PM
Or if not a bank, a lock box or personal locker of some sorts with upgradable slots. Either bought via bits, or earned through achieving certain goals. Idk just thoughts to help out :)

Dagbiker
04-03-2013, 07:46 PM
I think having no bank ia fine, but I would just like better ways to sort, and see my inventory. such as hiding every item of a certan type. sorting by amo type. sorting by stats. ect.

cheapinjustice
04-03-2013, 07:48 PM
the only reason i am saying i would like one is i only have 26 slots in my inventory and it fills up pretty quick 2 or three missions i have to go and sell stuff if the inventory slots keep going up with the ego upgrades then maybe it was intended to have more than enough inventory slots to use

Guitarshredderz
04-03-2013, 07:55 PM
I agree. I want to keep some awesome guns i find, just dont have the room for unfortunately. Most of them are sold or salvaged for ark salvage. Especially for my pre order gun. I dont use infectors much but i cant bring myself to trash it.

CrowX13
04-03-2013, 07:59 PM
sell to a store and buy it back later?

reignofchaos
04-03-2013, 08:02 PM
sell to a store and buy it back later?

If you were to log out the buy back for that item would be lost. Some sort of storage should be put in place. but with trion stuff like that takes them time. Rift for example didnt have guild storage until a later update. Im assuming personal storage in some way, is in store for this game as well in the future

cheapinjustice
04-03-2013, 08:03 PM
sell to a store and buy it back later?how long does it sit in there?oops nvm just saw the next post thanks

reignofchaos
04-03-2013, 08:10 PM
You're welcome. As well as if you were to sell that item first, then say you sell a crap ton of other stuff. That first item you sold probably will go to far back to were you can't re-buy it. So just word of warning if you do it that way. Don't sell to much stuff to that one vendor if your wanting to get a particular item back. lol lost alot of good stuff in my time in MMOs doing that lol.

Derity
04-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Yeah, don't store your items by selling them to a Vendor, when you sell more stuff - your items will disappear. Also, I think if you leave them in there for X amount of time, they will vanish too.

Just not a good idea, lol.

But anyway yeah, +1 for Storage / Bank!

cheapinjustice
04-03-2013, 08:15 PM
ok good advice i haven't gotten anything worth holding onto for an eternity yet but being used to borderlands i am always looking for that one weapon mod ect.. to hold onto

reignofchaos
04-03-2013, 08:19 PM
Also, I think if you leave them in there for X amount of time, they will vanish too.

Haha yeah forgot about a time limit on buy backs. They usually give you a decent amount of time to buy back if you made a mistake and, later find out lol. Not sure the actual amount of time, i think its diffrent with each game. But im sure its at least an hr or two.

cheapinjustice
04-08-2013, 02:20 PM
we still need banks im up to 34 slots in my inventory and would really like a bank and an auction house ben trying to sell a sniper rifle for hours i dont want to sell it in store cus i only get 1000 for it it would easily go to auction for 2000 or so

Kucka
04-08-2013, 04:16 PM
I agree about the storage, but there is a section for suggestions that have a couple threads about it. You should support those threads because the devs are most likely going to look to the suggestion portion of the forum for feedback. Al ot of these threads get lost in this sections of the forums.

Nerdy Ryuu
04-08-2013, 04:27 PM
yeah really wish they would do something about this, I think they plan to sell us storage slots instead.

LALLY
04-08-2013, 04:30 PM
im usually quite a hoarder in games but ive had to let myself be willing to sell stuff playing defiance, keep in mind u will be constantly be finding new loot so don't panic about letting items go

DasRouse
04-08-2013, 04:34 PM
I like the idea of a storage box. I do hope something of that nature is implemented in the future.