PDA

View Full Version : Plateaued, ripped off and unenthused

Rickwl123
10-17-2014, 03:52 PM
OK, first off after over 2 years of plugging away at this I find that I can<t get past 4871 in xp. I know that I could probably do it in PVP but I don't relish the sight of a 13 year old tea bagging my corpse or simply sniping the spawn point. Maybe if the races were do-able that might work but the roadside ambushes killed that long ago.
On top of that the game took-stole 1 million in cred:mad:, and no I checked no one logged in on the character. If they had I would have expected all my good equipment would have vanished as well.

As it stand I am just selling the crappy drops at arkfalls and sieges to recover that cred loss.

Maybe there will be a patch that cures the lag and reinvents this game. It used to be fun

AllGamer
10-17-2014, 03:56 PM
I'm already at EGO 5601, and i barely touch the PvP stuff, as in I got none of the PvP stuff completed, so I've not technically started the PvP stuff yet.

The races are not that hard, I did them all Gold just yesterday night when I went from EGO 5400 to EGO 5600 by doing all the racing stuff, and a couple of minor thing here and there like the Gunslinger Golden Badge

PhantasieTrion
10-17-2014, 03:58 PM
Hi Rickwl

Can you give me some more details (or PM me) about the 1 million scrip? Was it simply there one login, and gone the next? Have you filed a CS ticket? If so, please PM me the ticket number.

Also - I'm interested to know more about your lag issues. Have you see then details and postings in this thread (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?172888-Latency-Update-and-Feedback-Request), and could you PM me the information requested in the first post and I'll try to help.

--Phantasie

MadDogTremor
10-17-2014, 05:14 PM
OK, first off after over 2 years of plugging away at this ......
Sorry, that just devalued your entire thread for me. Defiance was launched in 2013. April 2, 2013, to be exact. Therefore, your post is discredited on that statement alone. At least in MY eyes.

2014-2013=1 not 2+

Basic Math ;-)

SirServed
10-17-2014, 05:41 PM
On top of that the game took-stole 1 million in cred:mad:
It sounds like someone met the Corporate Espionage Lockbox.

Tyreethetruth
10-17-2014, 06:17 PM
This game has not been out for 2 years yet and you claim to have played for 2 years? LOL these wannabe vets is funny. You registered in march this year too. If youll pretend to be a vet then at least know when the game came out.

AllGamer
10-17-2014, 07:21 PM
It sounds like someone met the Corporate Espionage Lockbox.

ahh... now i see why all the fuss :)

Bonehead
10-17-2014, 09:15 PM
OK, first off after over 2 years of plugging away at this

It only feels like two years.

superstorm
10-18-2014, 02:15 AM
This game has not been out for 2 years yet and you claim to have played for 2 years? LOL these wannabe vets is funny.
The first alpha version of Defiance was out 2 years ago. Even earlier. I'm playing since December 2012, and I have seen posts on alpha forum dated September 2012 and even August 2012.

Bonehead
10-18-2014, 02:58 AM
The first alpha version of Defiance was out 2 years ago. Even earlier. I'm playing since December 2012, and I have seen posts on alpha forum dated September 2012 and even August 2012.

None of which would have been adding to the post launch ego rating the OP is complaining about.

I do not find it credible that a person could play since early alpha and not know about the ego exp cap.

Egonieser
10-18-2014, 07:39 AM
You are nowhere near the ending of the game. PvP is just a small fraction of it. You do not need to do it if you don't want to, there are plenty of other things to do and get nearly maxxed out without even touching it. Races are simple and easy and the ambushes are nearly nowhere as intrusive as you claim to be. Obviously you haven't played any proper racing games to do the comparison as to how easy it is to steer and handle vehicles in this game, especially with the unrealistically low gravity that seems to have taken place in this new earth that makes 3-ton vehicles hower like balloons and do 60 turns if it was a childs RC toy car. Any ambush can be easily bypassed as you see it miles ahead on the radar giving you plenty of time to react.

If you find this already easy MMO too difficult then sorry, but you have picked the wrong game. What would you do in other MMOs where you literally can't advance, because the gated content requires highly skilled and coordinated player groups to succeed? This game literally caters to every single demographic, solo, group, clan or any other without limiting you in any way and you still complain.