PDA

View Full Version : Arkfall Bonus Levels

Brindled
10-20-2014, 12:16 PM
I was just on the PTS, and another person and I were sort of going slow on one of the new Hulker Hell minor arkfalls hoping others might show up. In less than a minute we were at level 3 of the arkfall and it ended with no bonus levels. When I say we were going slow I mean i wasn't spamming ammo like usual. I was getting damage on the afflicted but not decimating them. It was less than a minute to get to level 3 even not going ballzout. I was sure we'd see the hulkers at bonus 5, but we didn't even see bonus lvl 4.

My question is; what is the requirement to get the bonus levels? I always assumed it was time based, but is there some other factor(s) involved?

I googled this and checked DefianceData but saw nothing on this topic.

Atticus Batman
10-20-2014, 12:27 PM
I was just on the PTS, and another person and I were sort of going slow on one of the new Hulker Hell minor arkfalls hoping others might show up. In less than a minute we were at level 3 of the arkfall and it ended with no bonus levels. When I say we were going slow I mean i wasn't spamming ammo like usual. I was getting damage on the afflicted but not decimating them. It was less than a minute to get to level 3 even not going ballzout. I was sure we'd see the hulkers at bonus 5, but we didn't even see bonus lvl 4.

My question is; what is the requirement to get the bonus levels? I always assumed it was time based, but is there some other factor(s) involved?

I googled this and checked DefianceData but saw nothing on this topic.

All they have said on that officially (as far as I can remember) is this:

5. What are the conditions to reach bonus waves 4 and 5 at minor arkfalls?

It depends by arkfall and by the number of players present at the arkfall. Generally, the condition is to defeat the enemies in wave three quickly.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?174177-Community-Q-amp-A-September-15&highlight=arkfall+bonus

Brindled
10-20-2014, 01:19 PM
Wow, I remember skimming over those questons and answers, but I must have skipped over that one. And, I see you used the site's search function. lol google failed me...

I still don't see how me and a 4k+ player didn't go to bonus 4. I hit bonus 5 solo all the time.

Nice find... Thanks Batman!

Atticus Batman
10-20-2014, 01:29 PM
Wow, I remember skimming over those questons and answers, but I must have skipped over that one. And, I see you used the site's search function. lol google failed me...

I still don't see how me and a 4k+ player didn't go to bonus 4. I hit bonus 5 solo all the time.

Nice find... Thanks Batman!

LOL. Yes I used search because I knew that I saw it on the forums but couldn't remember which Q and A, so search was quicker than looking through all of them. I am not sure about the bonuses either. I almost always hit bonus wave 5 on hellbugs even when alone. But that implies that the speed of death is the main factor. So maybe due to the higher TL from having your 5k+ and a 4k+ there, caused you to take so long to kill those B.S. (http://hardcasual.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/bullet-sponge.jpg)s that you didn't meet the time requirements for bonus wave 4.

SirServed
10-20-2014, 02:45 PM
Apply this condition to the Warmaster encounter, any questions?