PDA

View Full Version : extra life additional event idea

unheardof
10-20-2014, 11:51 PM
This might sound lame but I had an idea for a kick off event for extra life on Saturday.
what are your guy's thoughts on everyone that is participating in the extralife event meet up at iron demon and do a car crusie around the map from iron demon to muir processing to last chance to top notch to pow farms then ending back demon with a shadow war to rap up the cruise. Would like to hear what everyones opinion or ideas are on this

crazyged
10-21-2014, 12:20 AM
Sounds good, but I think most people are going to be chasing golden skitterlings at the arkfalls. :)

JadedSinn
10-21-2014, 04:58 AM
Sounds good, but I think most people are going to be chasing golden skitterlings at the arkfalls. :)

im not just going to be chasing them im going to be destroying them and everything thy stand for :D death to the skitterlings bring on the loot muahah.

insted of doing a race fyi if this is not your first extralife. ignore whats after this if it is your first.

most people and clans set up a death march and march the entire map from mt tam all the way down to the furthest reaches of SF criss crossing the hole map while doing it. and destroying every ark fall every incersion every road side event. ect. if it walks shoots or attacks it gets wiped off the map :D

id love to set one of thes up but im going to be to busy hunting gold skiterlings along with my clan. so. :D

crazyged
10-21-2014, 05:17 AM
id love to set one of thes up but im going to be to busy hunting gold skiterlings along with my clan. so. :D

Dang, I'd love to join you, but I'm going to have to use my big toon on EU for most of the time to stand a chance for decent loot! I'll have to do some server hopping!

Z0mb13
10-21-2014, 08:56 AM

I plan to be marching wherever the community team is when they are online playing Defiance! Kiwi/Phantasie/Scapes you will likely have an army at your disposal.

Bentu
10-21-2014, 06:01 PM
It's a sad state of affairs when there's not a single clan event planned for the 360 NA.
Well none that I've seen that is.

JadedSinn
10-21-2014, 06:09 PM
its ok bentu. maybe you should create it. i know there alot of 360 players still lurking on the forum. :) thow up a bat sign im sure he would join you for extra life for an event.

ima have to get on tonight some time and talk to my clan if i could only get hold of my leader. maybe i can rig up a few server wide things with evo and maybe talk to chronus. we have a few days till extra life :D so this should be fun.

sorry op for takeing over your post by the way :)

blackgut
10-22-2014, 04:45 PM
It's a sad state of affairs when there's not a single clan event planned for the 360 NA.
Well none that I've seen that is.

hey bentu if u get a death march going ill see how many of the 13th dragoon i can get on to run and gun like we did last year

Atticus Batman
10-22-2014, 09:06 PM
hey bentu if u get a death march going ill see how many of the 13th dragoon i can get on to run and gun like we did last year

I should be online as much as possible Saturday and Sunday. I may crash YOUR party this year, so you better get one going! :D

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2438393/batman-opening-o.gif

blackgut
10-23-2014, 01:50 PM
i wont be able to catch the beging but ill get on around 4.00am jaedy will be on for the whole thing ill get her to send u an invite and try to get something going couldnt get off for work