PDA

View Full Version : Jackleg Joe

Rolling Thunder
04-03-2013, 07:49 PM
anyone else find this fight overly difficult? Its hard to beat him considering everytime i get downed i immediately have to restart.

Jeffz0r
04-03-2013, 07:51 PM
I had troubles for awhile, then pulled out a Det. and it went pretty well.

A s0t
04-03-2013, 07:52 PM
you need help still?

Rolling Thunder
04-03-2013, 07:54 PM
I thought it was a solo only quest. If i had actual help besides the useless npc i could clear it no problem.

Dunnomatic
04-03-2013, 07:55 PM
Extremely hard depending on your style. Me and a budfy were frustrated for a few. Go immediatley left after both cutscenes and hunker down behind the container. I just popped out and picked off the guys in the first stage. The smelter part was tricksy but decoy made it easier for sure. After that just make sure to keep the angles so the explosions dont hit you and wear him down.

agiantmudcrab
04-03-2013, 08:01 PM
Best thing to do bud. Shotty to the smelter. Sniper to his head when the shields are down. When he jumps down, overcharge his ugly face with a shotty or det. Good luck man :)

A s0t
04-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Extremely hard depending on your style. Me and a budfy were frustrated for a few. Go immediatley left after both cutscenes and hunker down behind the container. I just popped out and picked off the guys in the first stage. The smelter part was tricksy but decoy made it easier for sure. After that just make sure to keep the angles so the explosions dont hit you and wear him down.
this basically

kill all the dudes then cut scene, then goto the middle cover and just shoot the guys on your right the pc should take care of the left side guys. melee the flame thrower guys and shoot the gas tanks on there backs don kill them. they will commit suicide. then shoot the boss, after a while he'll jump down spray and pray and hide and recharge your shields.

CharmCitysKing
04-03-2013, 08:05 PM
anyone else find this fight overly difficult? Its hard to beat him considering everytime i get downed i immediately have to restart.

i have made a post about this last night. go on youtube and search jackleg joe and it shows u what to do.

Rolling Thunder
04-03-2013, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the help guys.

fishboy11
04-04-2013, 05:12 PM
would have been nice for him to drop loot when he died

kyxsune
04-05-2013, 11:10 AM
just finished running through it solo. he has soooo much health. and i only had a semi-auto sniper and a pistol. Is it really expected to be a solo mission?

Jammylambo
04-05-2013, 11:12 AM
dude this fight was easy , set the little guys on fire , then spank him. end of.

kyxsune
04-05-2013, 11:18 AM
my pistol would one shot them. i ended up having to use fire grenades.

beer gnomes
04-05-2013, 11:45 AM
This fight is easy if you just go to the back left behind the big tank thing and just use that for cover only had to restart once before i did this

TheREALDaddyJ
04-07-2013, 11:44 AM
I had a tough time with it, but finally got him down. I was trying it from the middle cover though. Apparently it's easier if you go to the back left. The NPC that helps is worthless. What was mentioned before is it in a nutshell. What I didn't do that I should have was pull out a sniper when his shield went down. Once he's down, just hide, use cover to avoid the explosions and take your time. Unfortunately, as I ported out the server went down so not even sure I got credit yet. Can't log back in.

spudster
08-27-2013, 04:50 PM

I fully agree im at level 679 and I cant beat him I see the tutorials beat him at level 200 I know im not the best at shooters but seriously I think it needs to be co op or at least fix the issue of restarting so you can finish it