PDA

View Full Version : Extra Life Details & Rewards – Prepare For OCT. 25!

CM Kiwibird
10-23-2014, 02:25 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2014/10/extalife-blog-2.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2014/10/23/extra-life-details-rewards-prepare-for-oct-25/)

Ark hunters, are you ready for this Saturday’s Extra Life charity gaming marathon? Each year, Extra Life raises millions of dollars for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, and we hope you’ll help us make a bigger difference in kids’ lives this year than ever before!

Join us on October 25 at 8am PDT as we celebrate Extra Life for a full 24 hours. Prepare today by signing up for the Trion Team and checking out our Extra Life page: Friends, family members, humans and Votans can sponsor your day of marathon gaming, and you’ll earn a huge range of rewards for hitting donation goals.

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2014/10/23/extra-life-details-rewards-prepare-for-oct-25/)

B4Ugo
10-23-2014, 09:05 PM
The bottom of the blog with the information about extra life WEPONS is covered so I can not read how to get the WEPONS but it looks like there will not be extra-life vendors this year?

Atticus Batman
10-23-2014, 11:14 PM
The bottom of the blog with the information about extra life WEPONS is covered so I can not read how to get the WEPONS but it looks like there will not be extra-life vendors this year?

Here you go from the blog since you seem to have something blocking the info, man I hate popups.

If you missed out on last year’s Extra Life weapons, you have another chance to get them this year. However, they won’t be hidden on a vendor; they can only be earned from completing Extra Life arkfalls and by killing the golden skitterlings scurrying around the battlefield. In addition, each Extra Life arkfall completed has a chance of granting a special angelic Halo for those who participated.

Basically you have to do the special Extralife Arkfalls. You can get them from killing golden skitterlings and as a reward for the Arkfall.

dookh8r
10-23-2014, 11:44 PM
But will there be vendors?

Also, do you have to sign up to be able to get the reward drops from the arkfalls? Doesn't seem like it should matter.

B4Ugo
10-24-2014, 12:57 AM
Thanks Batman! that pop up blocked everything exept they won't be hidden in vendors... I think I still have all of the shields and all WEPONS except the pistol so I will be a scwashing some golden scitterlings!

Atticus Batman
10-24-2014, 02:45 AM
But will there be vendors?

Also, do you have to sign up to be able to get the reward drops from the arkfalls? Doesn't seem like it should matter.

No there will not be extralife vendors, and no you do not have to sign up to get the extralife gear from the extralife arkfalls, just show up and do them.

Thanks Batman! that pop up blocked everything exept they won't be hidden in vendors... I think I still have all of the shields and all WEPONS except the pistol so I will be a scwashing some golden scitterlings!

Same here, I never bothered with the pistol. And all of my extralife gear from last year is fire nano. However it looks like there is new gear this year as well.

My drops so far for EXL on PTS - a lot of greens and blues...

http://www.crazyfool.co.za/gifs/EXL.jpg

I sure don't remember those weird names.

Crack
10-24-2014, 01:37 PM
No way! Why wouldnt you bring back the Extra Life vendors??? Ive got at least 200 garbage items to dump and so does everyone else I know. We've been waiting for some sort of special event to come along to clean up our inventories to at least get face value for them and it never happened. So we had to wait a year for Extra Life to return and now you're saying its not an option? Wouldnt thousands upon thousands of items being dumped out of our collective inventories be a GOOD THING for server storage?

TriGlav 2000
10-24-2014, 02:02 PM
In which time slot do we need to play to get 24 hrs of continous play? From 3pm GMT to the end of the EXL stream or do we have more time?

Z0mb13
10-24-2014, 02:08 PM
No way! Why wouldnt you bring back the Extra Life vendors??? Ive got at least 200 garbage items to dump and so does everyone else I know. We've been waiting for some sort of special event to come along to clean up our inventories to at least get face value for them and it never happened. So we had to wait a year for Extra Life to return and now you're saying its not an option? Wouldnt thousands upon thousands of items being dumped out of our collective inventories be a GOOD THING for server storage?

Your entitlement surrounding a CHARITY EVENT is unwarranted and unwanted, go troll elsewhere.

N1ghtShadow
10-24-2014, 03:05 PM
Your entitlement surrounding a CHARITY EVENT is unwarranted and unwanted, go troll elsewhere.

Dammit, where's the f***ing "Like" button when we need it?!