PDA

View Full Version : Late Extra life question

Bentu
10-24-2014, 09:27 PM
Can I spread my 24 hours play time between NA and EU servers?

Simple as that.

JadedSinn
10-24-2014, 10:18 PM
my personal answer would be no. but a dev or trions might be maybe or yes. o.o id think u would get 12 hours for one and 12 hours for the other. but thy would not combine becuse thy are 2 split servers. o.o could be wrong though

Bentu
10-24-2014, 11:59 PM
Would of thought it should be just time logged in game as some are splitting the time over the weekend as it is.
Anyway time for a nap lol.

JadedSinn
10-25-2014, 02:28 AM
i dont know where i read it i think it was in yesterdays Q&A but i beleave you could. there tracking account time loged on. thought some methoed or another. so that every one can spend there time between all of the trion games and not just on one.

so ya i think u can do both servers bentu sorry for beleaveing you couldnt :) so happy hunting and enjoy both servers today in 5 1/2 hours

PhantasieTrion
10-25-2014, 08:10 AM
This seems fine to me. Morgana should confirm to be safe - try in the twitch channel! I PMed her and just missed her - she was on her way to the livestream.

duction
10-25-2014, 08:44 AM
how long will the event go on for? this is my 1st extra life event as i missed last years, do i do 24 hours from 8am Saturday morning till when ?

Bentu
10-25-2014, 11:11 AM
how long will the event go on for? this is my 1st extra life event as i missed last years, do i do 24 hours from 8am Saturday morning till when ?

Last year we only had to do 24 hours over the course of the weekend and some could do it on Rift also but this year they have a definite start time so I'm only assuming that it's 24 hours straight off the bat.
Now they started at 8am pst which is 4pm our time so again only assuming that we have to go to 4pm Sunday, also don't forget our clocks go back an hour tonight so we're doing 25 in reality.