PDA

View Full Version : Zaggers Orange Roll changes, what about my other 0.0 reload guns?

duction
10-25-2014, 04:07 AM
As the title suggests, i have other shotguns that have zagger rolls but from what i understand they wont be having the +2 orange roll like the zagger is getting? why is this? couldn't you just replace the orange reload roll for a +2 for all sawn off shotguns?

the orange roll will be wasted on the guns i already have that are not zaggers?

stefb42
10-25-2014, 04:30 AM
You know what mate? I don't think this is a retroactive change, I think the zaggers you already have are gonna be stuck with the reload rolls regardless, and given we ain't getting reroll rolls they're useless

Crack
10-25-2014, 04:34 AM
Im pretty sure Rashere said the changes will only affect post update pulled Zaggers, therefor I doubt the update would be retroactive for anything.

Fuzzy
10-25-2014, 04:38 AM
I actually thought the changes won't be retroactive, but they are, at least to the Zagger.
I didn't pull any on the PTS but both of mine have the changes stats.

PiccolaRivolta
10-25-2014, 04:48 AM
I actually thought the changes won't be retroactive, but they are, at least to the Zagger.

This, changes to Zagger are actually retroactive as Fuzzy and Rashere said.

Anyway remember that other sawn-off can have crit mult x1.15, dmg x1.10 or reload 0.75 as other orange rolls, Zagger only +2 mag. And they share the same damage. The only downside of other sawn-off is that they are somehow harder to find and usually come with awful synergies and rolls :/

Thing I'm curious is the base reload speed of a blue or higher rarity Zagger after patch, if a reload speed mod/mastery is worth using or it will be wasted since the minimum reload will be 1.

duction
10-25-2014, 04:51 AM
i have a bio 0.0 heavys sawn off with 45% speed boost, if it is going to have a useless orange reload roll like the old zagger had then i would like my heavy sawn off scatter gun to have the +2 mag orange also. Its only fair.

ironcladtrash
10-25-2014, 04:55 AM
He said he didn't want to touch random rolled guns the because that stat could still be usefull. For example if that orange reload was the only reload bonus on you had.

The new relaod isn't working quite right yet but he is still looking into it. What I think is going to happen is that it will work like a .1 reload.

PiccolaRivolta
10-25-2014, 05:34 AM
i have a bio 0.0 heavys sawn off with 45% speed boost
Is it the one that fires slugs? Impressive

stefb42
10-25-2014, 06:24 AM

Sure I read they weren't going to change guns already in the game, maybe they changed them on pts to allow you to test them, or you'd need to pull a fresh one to test it out, though I hope change will be retroactive I have my doubts

duction
10-25-2014, 06:32 AM
Is it the one that fires slugs? Impressive

yes it is, infact i have 2 and thats why im pissed off. suppose i will just have to use my QM double DMG one in future,